- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Panthers Wide Receiver Steve Smith On Jets Quarterback Mark Sanchez: ‘He Sucks’
People thinking Mark Sanchez sucks is nothing new. But hearing a current NFL player trash him in public like Steve Smith yesterday takes it to a whole new level. Turns out, other people besides disgruntled Jets fans don’t like Buttfumble much either.
Smith was co-hosting “The Drive” on WFNZ 610-AM in Charlotte when Sanchez was brought up. Smith did not mince words. His full response:
“He sucks. I wouldn’t let Mark Sanchez throw me a paper bag sandwich.”
To which we say:
And to which Mark Sanchez said:
“I wish him and his team a healthy, successful season.”
Aw, come on Mark! Show a little gusto! Let’s hear you rip Steve Smith for being old. Or say something like, “I make $8 million a year, bro. My lunch comes in on a silver platter.”
The Jets and Panthers play each other Week 15. We’ll see if Sanchez still has a job by then — and if he does, whether he’ll let his performance on the field do the talking. In a positive way.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts