- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Panthers Wide Receiver Steve Smith On Jets Quarterback Mark Sanchez: ‘He Sucks’
People thinking Mark Sanchez sucks is nothing new. But hearing a current NFL player trash him in public like Steve Smith yesterday takes it to a whole new level. Turns out, other people besides disgruntled Jets fans don’t like Buttfumble much either.
Smith was co-hosting “The Drive” on WFNZ 610-AM in Charlotte when Sanchez was brought up. Smith did not mince words. His full response:
“He sucks. I wouldn’t let Mark Sanchez throw me a paper bag sandwich.”
To which we say:
And to which Mark Sanchez said:
“I wish him and his team a healthy, successful season.”
Aw, come on Mark! Show a little gusto! Let’s hear you rip Steve Smith for being old. Or say something like, “I make $8 million a year, bro. My lunch comes in on a silver platter.”
The Jets and Panthers play each other Week 15. We’ll see if Sanchez still has a job by then — and if he does, whether he’ll let his performance on the field do the talking. In a positive way.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.