- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Panthers Wide Receiver Steve Smith On Jets Quarterback Mark Sanchez: ‘He Sucks’
People thinking Mark Sanchez sucks is nothing new. But hearing a current NFL player trash him in public like Steve Smith yesterday takes it to a whole new level. Turns out, other people besides disgruntled Jets fans don’t like Buttfumble much either.
Smith was co-hosting “The Drive” on WFNZ 610-AM in Charlotte when Sanchez was brought up. Smith did not mince words. His full response:
“He sucks. I wouldn’t let Mark Sanchez throw me a paper bag sandwich.”
To which we say:
And to which Mark Sanchez said:
“I wish him and his team a healthy, successful season.”
Aw, come on Mark! Show a little gusto! Let’s hear you rip Steve Smith for being old. Or say something like, “I make $8 million a year, bro. My lunch comes in on a silver platter.”
The Jets and Panthers play each other Week 15. We’ll see if Sanchez still has a job by then — and if he does, whether he’ll let his performance on the field do the talking. In a positive way.
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Top 5 Landing Spots for Eric Decker
- Five NFL Running Backs On the Rise In 2014
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?