- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
How Does A Pats Fan Get Over A Loss? By Choke-Slamming His Friend Off Of A Ladder.
Losing sucks. And sports are all that matters in life. So, if you’re a New England Patriots fan, and your team loses and misses out on a Super Bowl appearance, you have to take out your anger somehow. With violence, obviously.
Stupid? Yes. Dangerous? Yes. Entertaining? Also yes.
- Filed Under:
- new england patriots
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts