- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
How Does A Pats Fan Get Over A Loss? By Choke-Slamming His Friend Off Of A Ladder.
Losing sucks. And sports are all that matters in life. So, if you’re a New England Patriots fan, and your team loses and misses out on a Super Bowl appearance, you have to take out your anger somehow. With violence, obviously.
Stupid? Yes. Dangerous? Yes. Entertaining? Also yes.
- Filed Under:
- new england patriots
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts