- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
How Does A Pats Fan Get Over A Loss? By Choke-Slamming His Friend Off Of A Ladder.
Losing sucks. And sports are all that matters in life. So, if you’re a New England Patriots fan, and your team loses and misses out on a Super Bowl appearance, you have to take out your anger somehow. With violence, obviously.
Stupid? Yes. Dangerous? Yes. Entertaining? Also yes.
- Filed Under:
- new england patriots
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts