- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
How Does A Pats Fan Get Over A Loss? By Choke-Slamming His Friend Off Of A Ladder.
Losing sucks. And sports are all that matters in life. So, if you’re a New England Patriots fan, and your team loses and misses out on a Super Bowl appearance, you have to take out your anger somehow. With violence, obviously.
Stupid? Yes. Dangerous? Yes. Entertaining? Also yes.
- Filed Under:
- new england patriots
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.