- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Johnny Who? Texas A&M Cruises Against South Carolina
- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
How Does A Pats Fan Get Over A Loss? By Choke-Slamming His Friend Off Of A Ladder.
Losing sucks. And sports are all that matters in life. So, if you’re a New England Patriots fan, and your team loses and misses out on a Super Bowl appearance, you have to take out your anger somehow. With violence, obviously.
Stupid? Yes. Dangerous? Yes. Entertaining? Also yes.
- Filed Under:
- new england patriots
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts