- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Patriots On Verge Of Epic Comeback Win Vs. Denver (With Updates)
This Tom Brady shout out and chest bump with Gronkowski is kind of comical, but he’s kind of earned it — the Patriots have come back from a 24-0 hole at halftime and now lead the Broncos 31-24 with about 4 minutes remaining in regulation. (The Packers are watching at home preparing for two or three overtimes).
UPDATE: Manning 11-yard TD pass has tied it 31-31 with 3:06 left.
It’s been a rough second half for Peyton Manning. It’s very cold.
Pensive Peyton Manning pic.twitter.com/zUWJcaPgeO
— 3030 (@jose3030) November 25, 2013
— Peter Burns (@PeterBurnsRadio) November 25, 2013
Peyton Manning now has the most pass yards (3,698) through 11 games in NFL history.
— Numbers Never Lie (@ESPN_Numbers) November 25, 2013
Those frozen-solid fans are thinking, “Ov-ov-overtime?!?”
— Sam Farmer (@LATimesfarmer) November 25, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tom brady
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy