- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Patriots On Verge Of Epic Comeback Win Vs. Denver (With Updates)
This Tom Brady shout out and chest bump with Gronkowski is kind of comical, but he’s kind of earned it — the Patriots have come back from a 24-0 hole at halftime and now lead the Broncos 31-24 with about 4 minutes remaining in regulation. (The Packers are watching at home preparing for two or three overtimes).
UPDATE: Manning 11-yard TD pass has tied it 31-31 with 3:06 left.
It’s been a rough second half for Peyton Manning. It’s very cold.
Pensive Peyton Manning pic.twitter.com/zUWJcaPgeO
— 3030 (@jose3030) November 25, 2013
— Peter Burns (@PeterBurnsRadio) November 25, 2013
Peyton Manning now has the most pass yards (3,698) through 11 games in NFL history.
— Numbers Never Lie (@ESPN_Numbers) November 25, 2013
Those frozen-solid fans are thinking, “Ov-ov-overtime?!?”
— Sam Farmer (@LATimesfarmer) November 25, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tom brady
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story