- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Patriots On Verge Of Epic Comeback Win Vs. Denver (With Updates)
This Tom Brady shout out and chest bump with Gronkowski is kind of comical, but he’s kind of earned it — the Patriots have come back from a 24-0 hole at halftime and now lead the Broncos 31-24 with about 4 minutes remaining in regulation. (The Packers are watching at home preparing for two or three overtimes).
UPDATE: Manning 11-yard TD pass has tied it 31-31 with 3:06 left.
It’s been a rough second half for Peyton Manning. It’s very cold.
Pensive Peyton Manning pic.twitter.com/zUWJcaPgeO
— 3030 (@jose3030) November 25, 2013
— Peter Burns (@PeterBurnsRadio) November 25, 2013
Peyton Manning now has the most pass yards (3,698) through 11 games in NFL history.
— Numbers Never Lie (@ESPN_Numbers) November 25, 2013
Those frozen-solid fans are thinking, “Ov-ov-overtime?!?”
— Sam Farmer (@LATimesfarmer) November 25, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tom brady
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed