- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Patriots On Verge Of Epic Comeback Win Vs. Denver (With Updates)
This Tom Brady shout out and chest bump with Gronkowski is kind of comical, but he’s kind of earned it — the Patriots have come back from a 24-0 hole at halftime and now lead the Broncos 31-24 with about 4 minutes remaining in regulation. (The Packers are watching at home preparing for two or three overtimes).
UPDATE: Manning 11-yard TD pass has tied it 31-31 with 3:06 left.
It’s been a rough second half for Peyton Manning. It’s very cold.
Pensive Peyton Manning pic.twitter.com/zUWJcaPgeO
— 3030 (@jose3030) November 25, 2013
— Peter Burns (@PeterBurnsRadio) November 25, 2013
Peyton Manning now has the most pass yards (3,698) through 11 games in NFL history.
— Numbers Never Lie (@ESPN_Numbers) November 25, 2013
Those frozen-solid fans are thinking, “Ov-ov-overtime?!?”
— Sam Farmer (@LATimesfarmer) November 25, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tom brady
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts