- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Patriots Victory In AFC Championship Gives Us The Drew Bledsoe & Robert Kraft Eurokiss
With the New England Patriots defeating the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC Championship game, largely thanks to a dropped TD by Lee Evans and a shanked field goal by Billy Cundiff, They were presented with the Lamar Hunt AFC Championship trophy. And then things got kissy.
With former Patriots QB Drew Bledsoe doing the trophy presentation, he did the Euro kiss on the cheek thing with Patriots owner Robert Kraft. Video here:
So the Patriots return to the Super Bowl for the 7th time, and we’re all dearly hoping they leave Steven Tyler back in Boston.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts