- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Little Kid Parody Of ‘Hard Knocks’ Really Is The Greatest Thing Ever
A couple of weeks ago, we showed you Funny or Die’s “Hard Knocks” parody, “Little Knockers.” It’s the same thing, except with really vulgar kids. It’s incredible.
The three-episode mini series is over now, so take some time out of your day, watch the first episode if you haven’t seen it, and then binge-watch the next two, provided below.
I think this is what this guy was tweeting about…
The one thing the NFL has on any other league is actual Parody. Not just season parody, but week to week as well. Any Given Sunday…
— Troy Haliburton (@TroyHalibur) October 21, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Hard Knocks
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends