- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Little Kid Parody Of ‘Hard Knocks’ Really Is The Greatest Thing Ever
A couple of weeks ago, we showed you Funny or Die’s “Hard Knocks” parody, “Little Knockers.” It’s the same thing, except with really vulgar kids. It’s incredible.
The three-episode mini series is over now, so take some time out of your day, watch the first episode if you haven’t seen it, and then binge-watch the next two, provided below.
I think this is what this guy was tweeting about…
The one thing the NFL has on any other league is actual Parody. Not just season parody, but week to week as well. Any Given Sunday…
— Troy Haliburton (@TroyHalibur) October 21, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Hard Knocks
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar