- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Little Kid Parody Of ‘Hard Knocks’ Really Is The Greatest Thing Ever
A couple of weeks ago, we showed you Funny or Die’s “Hard Knocks” parody, “Little Knockers.” It’s the same thing, except with really vulgar kids. It’s incredible.
The three-episode mini series is over now, so take some time out of your day, watch the first episode if you haven’t seen it, and then binge-watch the next two, provided below.
I think this is what this guy was tweeting about…
The one thing the NFL has on any other league is actual Parody. Not just season parody, but week to week as well. Any Given Sunday…
— Troy Haliburton (@TroyHalibur) October 21, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Hard Knocks
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story