- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Little Kid Parody Of ‘Hard Knocks’ Really Is The Greatest Thing Ever
A couple of weeks ago, we showed you Funny or Die’s “Hard Knocks” parody, “Little Knockers.” It’s the same thing, except with really vulgar kids. It’s incredible.
The three-episode mini series is over now, so take some time out of your day, watch the first episode if you haven’t seen it, and then binge-watch the next two, provided below.
I think this is what this guy was tweeting about…
The one thing the NFL has on any other league is actual Parody. Not just season parody, but week to week as well. Any Given Sunday…
— Troy Haliburton (@TroyHalibur) October 21, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Hard Knocks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts