- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Little Kid Parody Of ‘Hard Knocks’ Really Is The Greatest Thing Ever
A couple of weeks ago, we showed you Funny or Die’s “Hard Knocks” parody, “Little Knockers.” It’s the same thing, except with really vulgar kids. It’s incredible.
The three-episode mini series is over now, so take some time out of your day, watch the first episode if you haven’t seen it, and then binge-watch the next two, provided below.
I think this is what this guy was tweeting about…
The one thing the NFL has on any other league is actual Parody. Not just season parody, but week to week as well. Any Given Sunday…
— Troy Haliburton (@TroyHalibur) October 21, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Hard Knocks
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'