- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Pee-Wee Herman Was At The Dallas Cowboys’ Practice Yesterday. Here’s Proof.
Actor/comedian Paul Reubens, better known as his most famous creation, Pee-wee Herman, stopped by a Dallas Cowboys practice yesterday. While the incongruity of Reubens, in full character as Herman, bronoodling with the likes of Tony Romo delights us to no end, it did make us wonder: what the hell was Pee-wee Herman doing at the Alamodome for a Cowboys practice?
Unfortunately, the answer just raises further questions. Apparently, Reubens/Herman was in San Antonio to film an episode of Top Chef. A logical response to this might be: what the hell was Pee-wee Herman doing on Top Chef? Well, here’s your answer. Apparently, Reubens has some Pee-wee-related projects to promote, and his character has quite the history with the city of San Antonio. And hey, why not take in a Cowboys practice if you’re in the area? Leads to some good photo ops, at least:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts