- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Pee-Wee Herman Was At The Dallas Cowboys’ Practice Yesterday. Here’s Proof.
Actor/comedian Paul Reubens, better known as his most famous creation, Pee-wee Herman, stopped by a Dallas Cowboys practice yesterday. While the incongruity of Reubens, in full character as Herman, bronoodling with the likes of Tony Romo delights us to no end, it did make us wonder: what the hell was Pee-wee Herman doing at the Alamodome for a Cowboys practice?
Unfortunately, the answer just raises further questions. Apparently, Reubens/Herman was in San Antonio to film an episode of Top Chef. A logical response to this might be: what the hell was Pee-wee Herman doing on Top Chef? Well, here’s your answer. Apparently, Reubens has some Pee-wee-related projects to promote, and his character has quite the history with the city of San Antonio. And hey, why not take in a Cowboys practice if you’re in the area? Leads to some good photo ops, at least:
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 8 San Francisco 49er Locker Room Observations