- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Pee-Wee Herman Was At The Dallas Cowboys’ Practice Yesterday. Here’s Proof.
Actor/comedian Paul Reubens, better known as his most famous creation, Pee-wee Herman, stopped by a Dallas Cowboys practice yesterday. While the incongruity of Reubens, in full character as Herman, bronoodling with the likes of Tony Romo delights us to no end, it did make us wonder: what the hell was Pee-wee Herman doing at the Alamodome for a Cowboys practice?
Unfortunately, the answer just raises further questions. Apparently, Reubens/Herman was in San Antonio to film an episode of Top Chef. A logical response to this might be: what the hell was Pee-wee Herman doing on Top Chef? Well, here’s your answer. Apparently, Reubens has some Pee-wee-related projects to promote, and his character has quite the history with the city of San Antonio. And hey, why not take in a Cowboys practice if you’re in the area? Leads to some good photo ops, at least:
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week