- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Pee-Wee Herman Was At The Dallas Cowboys’ Practice Yesterday. Here’s Proof.
Actor/comedian Paul Reubens, better known as his most famous creation, Pee-wee Herman, stopped by a Dallas Cowboys practice yesterday. While the incongruity of Reubens, in full character as Herman, bronoodling with the likes of Tony Romo delights us to no end, it did make us wonder: what the hell was Pee-wee Herman doing at the Alamodome for a Cowboys practice?
Unfortunately, the answer just raises further questions. Apparently, Reubens/Herman was in San Antonio to film an episode of Top Chef. A logical response to this might be: what the hell was Pee-wee Herman doing on Top Chef? Well, here’s your answer. Apparently, Reubens has some Pee-wee-related projects to promote, and his character has quite the history with the city of San Antonio. And hey, why not take in a Cowboys practice if you’re in the area? Leads to some good photo ops, at least:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story