- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Pete Carroll Is Mighty Pleased
Pete Carroll likes winning. You could even call it an obsession of his. And that obsession especially takes hold whenever Jim Harbaugh is involved, ever since this happened. So you can imagine how satisfied Carroll might be when his team not only demolishes a squad coached by Harbaugh, but clinches a playoff spot in the process. Specifically, this satisfied:
My friend used to do a cartoonishly exaggerated strut from time to time for fun (the Pimp Walk, he called it – this was around middle school). Above, Carroll is pretty much doing that walk… only my friend’s Pimp Walk fame peaked when he was doing it in the background of some footage that aired on our local town TV channel. Carroll did that on TV’s No. 1 show. And reaction was mixed. Some people find Carroll’s enthusiasm infectious. Others…
HAHAHAHA Pete Carroll claimed his team has class. Go and run another fake punt up by 40 you classless asshole. I can’t wait to see them lose
— Adam Hermann (@AHermannSBN) December 24, 2012
I fuckin hate Pete Carroll #asshole
— Cody Zeman (@zeman_cody) December 24, 2012
Pete Carroll is the most smug asshole there is. Give it a rest.
— Christopher Thomas (@evaew) December 24, 2012
(Others are on the fence.) So, Pete, how would you respond to this criticism?
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Triple H Caught Red-Handed by Stephanie
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports