- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Peter King: “Brett Favre Talks Too Much, Even Though He Doesn’t Talk That Much”
Peter King went on Pardon the Interruption tonight to try to explain why Brett Favre has made a yearly habit out of turning his retirement plans into a media circus. His answer was, effectively, that Favre doesn’t know any better.
“How is it that [Favre] is always involved with these things?” Michael Wilbon asked King.
“Because I think that he speaks his mind with what he thinks at the time,” he responded. “Problem with Brett is, he doesn’t know he’s going to create such a firestorm at the time that he says things.”
Then he summed up Favre by dropping one of his trademark Kingisms:
“He just talks too much. Even though, really, he doesn’t talk too much.”
I don’t know, either. Video of the segment is here:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts