- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Peter King: “Brett Favre Talks Too Much, Even Though He Doesn’t Talk That Much”
Peter King went on Pardon the Interruption tonight to try to explain why Brett Favre has made a yearly habit out of turning his retirement plans into a media circus. His answer was, effectively, that Favre doesn’t know any better.
“How is it that [Favre] is always involved with these things?” Michael Wilbon asked King.
“Because I think that he speaks his mind with what he thinks at the time,” he responded. “Problem with Brett is, he doesn’t know he’s going to create such a firestorm at the time that he says things.”
Then he summed up Favre by dropping one of his trademark Kingisms:
“He just talks too much. Even though, really, he doesn’t talk too much.”
I don’t know, either. Video of the segment is here:
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects