- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Peter King: “Brett Favre Talks Too Much, Even Though He Doesn’t Talk That Much”
Peter King went on Pardon the Interruption tonight to try to explain why Brett Favre has made a yearly habit out of turning his retirement plans into a media circus. His answer was, effectively, that Favre doesn’t know any better.
“How is it that [Favre] is always involved with these things?” Michael Wilbon asked King.
“Because I think that he speaks his mind with what he thinks at the time,” he responded. “Problem with Brett is, he doesn’t know he’s going to create such a firestorm at the time that he says things.”
Then he summed up Favre by dropping one of his trademark Kingisms:
“He just talks too much. Even though, really, he doesn’t talk too much.”
I don’t know, either. Video of the segment is here:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story