- At Least The Alabama Kicker's Girlfriend Is Awfully Attractive
- Random White Guy Convinces China He's Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
- The Muhammad Ali Vs. Michael Jordan Rap Battle
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Peter King: “Brett Favre Talks Too Much, Even Though He Doesn’t Talk That Much”
Peter King went on Pardon the Interruption tonight to try to explain why Brett Favre has made a yearly habit out of turning his retirement plans into a media circus. His answer was, effectively, that Favre doesn’t know any better.
“How is it that [Favre] is always involved with these things?” Michael Wilbon asked King.
“Because I think that he speaks his mind with what he thinks at the time,” he responded. “Problem with Brett is, he doesn’t know he’s going to create such a firestorm at the time that he says things.”
Then he summed up Favre by dropping one of his trademark Kingisms:
“He just talks too much. Even though, really, he doesn’t talk too much.”
I don’t know, either. Video of the segment is here:
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Andre Ward Dominates Edwin Rodriguez
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims