- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Peyton Manning Expresses Love For Turtles Mid-Game
Peyton Manning was born in 1976. His formative years were the late 1980s, so chances are good that he was a fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a child. But for God’s sake, Peyton, an NFL playoff game is no time to show your love for the world’s most fearsome fighting teens!
Manning has gone to great lengths this season to demonstrate his love for the Turtles. He had offseason neck surgery to ensure that he can only move his head like a turtle, he has remained slow his entire life like a turtle, he even got traded to a team that features the color orange on its jerseys so he can look just like his favorite Ninja Turtle.
But this is taking things too far. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Peyton.
Look at what this sicko did in the middle of last night’s game against the Baltimore Ravens to disgrace the sport.
Tim Tebow never would have stooped so low.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Bradley Regrets Beating Pacquiao