- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Peyton Manning Expresses Love For Turtles Mid-Game
Peyton Manning was born in 1976. His formative years were the late 1980s, so chances are good that he was a fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a child. But for God’s sake, Peyton, an NFL playoff game is no time to show your love for the world’s most fearsome fighting teens!
Manning has gone to great lengths this season to demonstrate his love for the Turtles. He had offseason neck surgery to ensure that he can only move his head like a turtle, he has remained slow his entire life like a turtle, he even got traded to a team that features the color orange on its jerseys so he can look just like his favorite Ninja Turtle.
But this is taking things too far. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Peyton.
Look at what this sicko did in the middle of last night’s game against the Baltimore Ravens to disgrace the sport.
Tim Tebow never would have stooped so low.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence