- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Peyton Manning Expresses Love For Turtles Mid-Game
Peyton Manning was born in 1976. His formative years were the late 1980s, so chances are good that he was a fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a child. But for God’s sake, Peyton, an NFL playoff game is no time to show your love for the world’s most fearsome fighting teens!
Manning has gone to great lengths this season to demonstrate his love for the Turtles. He had offseason neck surgery to ensure that he can only move his head like a turtle, he has remained slow his entire life like a turtle, he even got traded to a team that features the color orange on its jerseys so he can look just like his favorite Ninja Turtle.
But this is taking things too far. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Peyton.
Look at what this sicko did in the middle of last night’s game against the Baltimore Ravens to disgrace the sport.
Tim Tebow never would have stooped so low.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row