- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Peyton Manning Expresses Love For Turtles Mid-Game
Peyton Manning was born in 1976. His formative years were the late 1980s, so chances are good that he was a fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a child. But for God’s sake, Peyton, an NFL playoff game is no time to show your love for the world’s most fearsome fighting teens!
Manning has gone to great lengths this season to demonstrate his love for the Turtles. He had offseason neck surgery to ensure that he can only move his head like a turtle, he has remained slow his entire life like a turtle, he even got traded to a team that features the color orange on its jerseys so he can look just like his favorite Ninja Turtle.
But this is taking things too far. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Peyton.
Look at what this sicko did in the middle of last night’s game against the Baltimore Ravens to disgrace the sport.
Tim Tebow never would have stooped so low.
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Chris Bosh Gets Bosh'd by Mario Chalmers
- Football Violence Healthy, Vital to American Character