- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Bullshit Betting Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Attractive Philly TV Reporter Thinks The Eagles Are Gonna ‘Take The Cup’ This Year, Reinforces Stereotypes
I’m all for breaking stereotypes. I’ve defended Erin Andrews to critics who say mean things about her because she’s attractive. I even once drafted Danny Woodhead on my fantasy team. I solely pick black quarterbacks, white running backs and receivers, and turquoise kickers just because I’m such a damn trailblazer.
But this attractive Philadelphia TV reporter is not helping her cause. This is a huge blunder. You can’t call the Super Bowl “the Cup.” It’s not a “cup.” And it’s most certainly not the “Cup.”
Get learned, or get out.
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story