- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Attractive Philly TV Reporter Thinks The Eagles Are Gonna ‘Take The Cup’ This Year, Reinforces Stereotypes
I’m all for breaking stereotypes. I’ve defended Erin Andrews to critics who say mean things about her because she’s attractive. I even once drafted Danny Woodhead on my fantasy team. I solely pick black quarterbacks, white running backs and receivers, and turquoise kickers just because I’m such a damn trailblazer.
But this attractive Philadelphia TV reporter is not helping her cause. This is a huge blunder. You can’t call the Super Bowl “the Cup.” It’s not a “cup.” And it’s most certainly not the “Cup.”
Get learned, or get out.
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion