- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Attractive Philly TV Reporter Thinks The Eagles Are Gonna ‘Take The Cup’ This Year, Reinforces Stereotypes
I’m all for breaking stereotypes. I’ve defended Erin Andrews to critics who say mean things about her because she’s attractive. I even once drafted Danny Woodhead on my fantasy team. I solely pick black quarterbacks, white running backs and receivers, and turquoise kickers just because I’m such a damn trailblazer.
But this attractive Philadelphia TV reporter is not helping her cause. This is a huge blunder. You can’t call the Super Bowl “the Cup.” It’s not a “cup.” And it’s most certainly not the “Cup.”
Get learned, or get out.
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts