- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Attractive Philly TV Reporter Thinks The Eagles Are Gonna ‘Take The Cup’ This Year, Reinforces Stereotypes
I’m all for breaking stereotypes. I’ve defended Erin Andrews to critics who say mean things about her because she’s attractive. I even once drafted Danny Woodhead on my fantasy team. I solely pick black quarterbacks, white running backs and receivers, and turquoise kickers just because I’m such a damn trailblazer.
But this attractive Philadelphia TV reporter is not helping her cause. This is a huge blunder. You can’t call the Super Bowl “the Cup.” It’s not a “cup.” And it’s most certainly not the “Cup.”
Get learned, or get out.
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'