- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Philadelphia’s Jason Avant Hauls In Catch Of The Year
Yeah, I’m not exactly sure who Jason Avant is either, but there’s no denying that this was an amazing grab.
Watch as Avant makes Eagles quarterback Nick Foles look good with an acrobatic one-handed grab on a poorly-thrown ball.
Give this man an Espy. Do they still do those? Give him an old one if not. Give him something. A high-five, a hug. Anything
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever