- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Philadelphia’s Jason Avant Hauls In Catch Of The Year
Yeah, I’m not exactly sure who Jason Avant is either, but there’s no denying that this was an amazing grab.
Watch as Avant makes Eagles quarterback Nick Foles look good with an acrobatic one-handed grab on a poorly-thrown ball.
Give this man an Espy. Do they still do those? Give him an old one if not. Give him something. A high-five, a hug. Anything
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos