- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Philadelphia’s Jason Avant Hauls In Catch Of The Year
Yeah, I’m not exactly sure who Jason Avant is either, but there’s no denying that this was an amazing grab.
Watch as Avant makes Eagles quarterback Nick Foles look good with an acrobatic one-handed grab on a poorly-thrown ball.
Give this man an Espy. Do they still do those? Give him an old one if not. Give him something. A high-five, a hug. Anything
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts