- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Philadelphia’s Kurt Coleman Will Steal Your Shoes
In professional sports, you must use any possible advantage to defeat your opponent. If you’re Philadelphia Eagles defensive back Kurt Coleman, this includes stealing their shoes mid-play.
Watch as Coleman wrestles Pittsburgh receiver Antonio Brown to the ground, steal his shoe, toss it to the sideline, and act like he’s bad-ass and not a little kid.
Of course, there was no flag on the play, because that’s totally sportsmanlike conduct. Stay tuned in case Coleman pants-es Ben Roethlisberger or Wet Willies himself on the sideline.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed