- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Philadelphia’s Kurt Coleman Will Steal Your Shoes
In professional sports, you must use any possible advantage to defeat your opponent. If you’re Philadelphia Eagles defensive back Kurt Coleman, this includes stealing their shoes mid-play.
Watch as Coleman wrestles Pittsburgh receiver Antonio Brown to the ground, steal his shoe, toss it to the sideline, and act like he’s bad-ass and not a little kid.
Of course, there was no flag on the play, because that’s totally sportsmanlike conduct. Stay tuned in case Coleman pants-es Ben Roethlisberger or Wet Willies himself on the sideline.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story