- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Philadelphia’s Kurt Coleman Will Steal Your Shoes
In professional sports, you must use any possible advantage to defeat your opponent. If you’re Philadelphia Eagles defensive back Kurt Coleman, this includes stealing their shoes mid-play.
Watch as Coleman wrestles Pittsburgh receiver Antonio Brown to the ground, steal his shoe, toss it to the sideline, and act like he’s bad-ass and not a little kid.
Of course, there was no flag on the play, because that’s totally sportsmanlike conduct. Stay tuned in case Coleman pants-es Ben Roethlisberger or Wet Willies himself on the sideline.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts