- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Philadelphia’s Kurt Coleman Will Steal Your Shoes
In professional sports, you must use any possible advantage to defeat your opponent. If you’re Philadelphia Eagles defensive back Kurt Coleman, this includes stealing their shoes mid-play.
Watch as Coleman wrestles Pittsburgh receiver Antonio Brown to the ground, steal his shoe, toss it to the sideline, and act like he’s bad-ass and not a little kid.
Of course, there was no flag on the play, because that’s totally sportsmanlike conduct. Stay tuned in case Coleman pants-es Ben Roethlisberger or Wet Willies himself on the sideline.
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?
- How Amir Khan Will Get A Shot At Mayweather