- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Philadelphia’s Kurt Coleman Will Steal Your Shoes
In professional sports, you must use any possible advantage to defeat your opponent. If you’re Philadelphia Eagles defensive back Kurt Coleman, this includes stealing their shoes mid-play.
Watch as Coleman wrestles Pittsburgh receiver Antonio Brown to the ground, steal his shoe, toss it to the sideline, and act like he’s bad-ass and not a little kid.
Of course, there was no flag on the play, because that’s totally sportsmanlike conduct. Stay tuned in case Coleman pants-es Ben Roethlisberger or Wet Willies himself on the sideline.
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Best Japanese Knockout Artist Coming To UFC
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims