- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Vikings Demolished Both The Cardinals And This Poor Sideline Photographer Yesterday
The Minnesota Vikings were already destroying the Arizona Cardinals 28-0 in the second quarter Sunday in Minneapolis, but that didn’t keep them from expanding their reign of destruction. Here’s receiver Devin Aromashodu plowing over a sideline photographer who dared stand in the way between him and an incomplete pass.
(The Victory Formation believes the photographer was okay.)
Video from Fox/NFL.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'