- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Vikings Demolished Both The Cardinals And This Poor Sideline Photographer Yesterday
The Minnesota Vikings were already destroying the Arizona Cardinals 28-0 in the second quarter Sunday in Minneapolis, but that didn’t keep them from expanding their reign of destruction. Here’s receiver Devin Aromashodu plowing over a sideline photographer who dared stand in the way between him and an incomplete pass.
(The Victory Formation believes the photographer was okay.)
Video from Fox/NFL.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?