- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Vikings Demolished Both The Cardinals And This Poor Sideline Photographer Yesterday
The Minnesota Vikings were already destroying the Arizona Cardinals 28-0 in the second quarter Sunday in Minneapolis, but that didn’t keep them from expanding their reign of destruction. Here’s receiver Devin Aromashodu plowing over a sideline photographer who dared stand in the way between him and an incomplete pass.
(The Victory Formation believes the photographer was okay.)
Video from Fox/NFL.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts