- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Vikings Demolished Both The Cardinals And This Poor Sideline Photographer Yesterday
The Minnesota Vikings were already destroying the Arizona Cardinals 28-0 in the second quarter Sunday in Minneapolis, but that didn’t keep them from expanding their reign of destruction. Here’s receiver Devin Aromashodu plowing over a sideline photographer who dared stand in the way between him and an incomplete pass.
(The Victory Formation believes the photographer was okay.)
Video from Fox/NFL.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week