- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Pie Chart Of How Little Actual Football There Is In A Televised NFL Game
You’ve probably heard some stats about how little football you get to watch in an NFL game… but you probably haven’t seen it in pie-chart form, and pie charts tell all. Pie charts are like pizzas you can’t eat.
Damn. So, basically, you’ve got a combined ~5 slices of standing around and commercials, a slice and a half of crowd/coach/cheerleader shots, less than a slice of replays… and then there is literally not even half of a slice of game play.
Apparently football is not like pizza, because if someone brought you a tasty pie every Sunday but you couldn’t even eat half a slice, I think you’d tell that person to fuck off.
(Fuck off, Roger Goodell.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts