- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s A Pie Chart Of How Little Actual Football There Is In A Televised NFL Game
You’ve probably heard some stats about how little football you get to watch in an NFL game… but you probably haven’t seen it in pie-chart form, and pie charts tell all. Pie charts are like pizzas you can’t eat.
Damn. So, basically, you’ve got a combined ~5 slices of standing around and commercials, a slice and a half of crowd/coach/cheerleader shots, less than a slice of replays… and then there is literally not even half of a slice of game play.
Apparently football is not like pizza, because if someone brought you a tasty pie every Sunday but you couldn’t even eat half a slice, I think you’d tell that person to fuck off.
(Fuck off, Roger Goodell.)
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?