- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s A Pie Chart Of How Little Actual Football There Is In A Televised NFL Game
You’ve probably heard some stats about how little football you get to watch in an NFL game… but you probably haven’t seen it in pie-chart form, and pie charts tell all. Pie charts are like pizzas you can’t eat.
Damn. So, basically, you’ve got a combined ~5 slices of standing around and commercials, a slice and a half of crowd/coach/cheerleader shots, less than a slice of replays… and then there is literally not even half of a slice of game play.
Apparently football is not like pizza, because if someone brought you a tasty pie every Sunday but you couldn’t even eat half a slice, I think you’d tell that person to fuck off.
(Fuck off, Roger Goodell.)
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs