- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Pierre Thomas Puts Bow On Touchdown Ball, Gives It To His Mom… Gets 15-Yard Penalty
Even though Christmas is officially behind us, Pierre Thomas still had some last-minute gift-giving to do.
After scoring on a 4-yard touchdown run midway through the first quarter of Monday night’s game against the Atlanta Falcons, Thomas wrapped a nice pretty bow on the touchdown ball and handed it off to a fan, who would later be identified as Thomas’ mother. Well, so much for that sweater I bought for my mom. Thanks, Pierre Thomas.
Thomas was handed down a 15-yard unsportsmanlike penalty for his celebration. Seems like a harsh penalty, especially when you consider he gave the football to his mom! The funny thing is that he played the first 10 minutes of this game with a bow in his pants.
Now, our attention turns toward Drew Brees who is hoping to break Dan Marino’s record for most passing yards in a singe season. I look forward to see what Brees will do to top Thomas if/when he breaks Marino’s record.
- Filed Under:
- pierre thomas
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts