- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Pierre Thomas Puts Bow On Touchdown Ball, Gives It To His Mom… Gets 15-Yard Penalty
Even though Christmas is officially behind us, Pierre Thomas still had some last-minute gift-giving to do.
After scoring on a 4-yard touchdown run midway through the first quarter of Monday night’s game against the Atlanta Falcons, Thomas wrapped a nice pretty bow on the touchdown ball and handed it off to a fan, who would later be identified as Thomas’ mother. Well, so much for that sweater I bought for my mom. Thanks, Pierre Thomas.
Thomas was handed down a 15-yard unsportsmanlike penalty for his celebration. Seems like a harsh penalty, especially when you consider he gave the football to his mom! The funny thing is that he played the first 10 minutes of this game with a bow in his pants.
Now, our attention turns toward Drew Brees who is hoping to break Dan Marino’s record for most passing yards in a singe season. I look forward to see what Brees will do to top Thomas if/when he breaks Marino’s record.
- Filed Under:
- pierre thomas
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story