- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Playboy Playmates Tebowing? Sure, Why The Hell Not
Tebowmania gave us a lot over this long, strange football season. It gave us some thrilling comebacks. It gave us some lessons in leadership. It gave us a good SNL sketch (these are tough to come by these days, so we really appreciated it).
It also gave us the internet fad known as “Tebowing,” that practice of kneeling down in prayer (which Tim Tebow likes to do, in case you were unaware) against increasingly wacky backdrops. Because Tebow’s inspiring run ended in New England on Saturday night, the country will (thankfully) get a momentary reprieve from Tebowmania. And what better way to mark this reprieve than with a gallery of Playboy playmates Tebowing? America!
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights