- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Playboy Playmates Tebowing? Sure, Why The Hell Not
Tebowmania gave us a lot over this long, strange football season. It gave us some thrilling comebacks. It gave us some lessons in leadership. It gave us a good SNL sketch (these are tough to come by these days, so we really appreciated it).
It also gave us the internet fad known as “Tebowing,” that practice of kneeling down in prayer (which Tim Tebow likes to do, in case you were unaware) against increasingly wacky backdrops. Because Tebow’s inspiring run ended in New England on Saturday night, the country will (thankfully) get a momentary reprieve from Tebowmania. And what better way to mark this reprieve than with a gallery of Playboy playmates Tebowing? America!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story