- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Prediction: Tom Brady’s Pony Tail Will Cause A Media Firestorm (PHOTOS)
The never-sleeping machine that is sports media spent nearly all of 2010 talking about Tom Brady‘s hair—a ‘do that inspired Bill Simmons to write “A few weeks ago, all Patriots fans made a pact to pretend that Brady’s 2010 hairdo isn’t happening. We’re going to ignore it completely.”
Well, now it’s 2011, and… the exact same thing is probably going to happen. The Patriots quarterback was spotted in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday sporting a ponytail alongside Gisele, and the new style will surely make it onto the last few minutes of PTI today. From there, it will inevitably snowball, until it is a legitimate news story.
Yes, welcome to the 2011 offseason, where the biggest matter of debate besides the lockout is sure to be Brady’s hair. Although, to be honest, maybe Brady’s Samurai style will provide us a much-needed reprieve from all of this nasty lockout talk.
Here are some photos. Acquaint yourselves with these images now, for they will soon dominate the news cycle (that domination, thanks to takes like this one from SB Nation’s Spencer Hall, is already beginning).
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles