- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Vikings Get The Holiday Video Concept Right — Presenting: ‘Adrian Peterson Sucks At Giving Gifts’
We’ve received some really terrible holiday greetings from professional sports teams lately. There was that video of the Mets “singing” “Sleigh Bells” (against their will?), and the trainwreck that was the Rockets taking on “The Dreidel Song” for Hannukah. Finally, however, we’ve gotten a good one: “Adrian Peterson Sucks At Giving Gifts.”
By the way, AD: You know what would not suck? You suiting up this weekend against the Eagles. Which, by the way, is looking more likely by the day. Vikings coach Leslie Frazier said Peterson looked “far better than anticipated” on Friday.
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement