- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Vikings Get The Holiday Video Concept Right — Presenting: ‘Adrian Peterson Sucks At Giving Gifts’
We’ve received some really terrible holiday greetings from professional sports teams lately. There was that video of the Mets “singing” “Sleigh Bells” (against their will?), and the trainwreck that was the Rockets taking on “The Dreidel Song” for Hannukah. Finally, however, we’ve gotten a good one: “Adrian Peterson Sucks At Giving Gifts.”
By the way, AD: You know what would not suck? You suiting up this weekend against the Eagles. Which, by the way, is looking more likely by the day. Vikings coach Leslie Frazier said Peterson looked “far better than anticipated” on Friday.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story