- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Vikings Get The Holiday Video Concept Right — Presenting: ‘Adrian Peterson Sucks At Giving Gifts’
We’ve received some really terrible holiday greetings from professional sports teams lately. There was that video of the Mets “singing” “Sleigh Bells” (against their will?), and the trainwreck that was the Rockets taking on “The Dreidel Song” for Hannukah. Finally, however, we’ve gotten a good one: “Adrian Peterson Sucks At Giving Gifts.”
By the way, AD: You know what would not suck? You suiting up this weekend against the Eagles. Which, by the way, is looking more likely by the day. Vikings coach Leslie Frazier said Peterson looked “far better than anticipated” on Friday.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts