- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Vikings Get The Holiday Video Concept Right — Presenting: ‘Adrian Peterson Sucks At Giving Gifts’
We’ve received some really terrible holiday greetings from professional sports teams lately. There was that video of the Mets “singing” “Sleigh Bells” (against their will?), and the trainwreck that was the Rockets taking on “The Dreidel Song” for Hannukah. Finally, however, we’ve gotten a good one: “Adrian Peterson Sucks At Giving Gifts.”
By the way, AD: You know what would not suck? You suiting up this weekend against the Eagles. Which, by the way, is looking more likely by the day. Vikings coach Leslie Frazier said Peterson looked “far better than anticipated” on Friday.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'