- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
President Obama Voices His Super Bowl Safety Concerns
President Obama already threw the football around a little bit this morning. This afternoon, he stopped down for an interview with CBS before the Super Bowl to talk about the safety of the sport.
Take a look as President Obama carefully differentiate between the pros and amateurs in answering this question as to whether or not he would let his son (if he had one) play football, via CBS:
Tactfully done by the President. Now I want to know if he’d let his kids spray each other with liquified antlers.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy