- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
President Obama Voices His Super Bowl Safety Concerns
President Obama already threw the football around a little bit this morning. This afternoon, he stopped down for an interview with CBS before the Super Bowl to talk about the safety of the sport.
Take a look as President Obama carefully differentiate between the pros and amateurs in answering this question as to whether or not he would let his son (if he had one) play football, via CBS:
Tactfully done by the President. Now I want to know if he’d let his kids spray each other with liquified antlers.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier