- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
President Obama Voices His Super Bowl Safety Concerns
President Obama already threw the football around a little bit this morning. This afternoon, he stopped down for an interview with CBS before the Super Bowl to talk about the safety of the sport.
Take a look as President Obama carefully differentiate between the pros and amateurs in answering this question as to whether or not he would let his son (if he had one) play football, via CBS:
Tactfully done by the President. Now I want to know if he’d let his kids spray each other with liquified antlers.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story