- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
President Obama Voices His Super Bowl Safety Concerns
President Obama already threw the football around a little bit this morning. This afternoon, he stopped down for an interview with CBS before the Super Bowl to talk about the safety of the sport.
Take a look as President Obama carefully differentiate between the pros and amateurs in answering this question as to whether or not he would let his son (if he had one) play football, via CBS:
Tactfully done by the President. Now I want to know if he’d let his kids spray each other with liquified antlers.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Provodnikov's Falling Star