- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
President Obama Voices His Super Bowl Safety Concerns
President Obama already threw the football around a little bit this morning. This afternoon, he stopped down for an interview with CBS before the Super Bowl to talk about the safety of the sport.
Take a look as President Obama carefully differentiate between the pros and amateurs in answering this question as to whether or not he would let his son (if he had one) play football, via CBS:
Tactfully done by the President. Now I want to know if he’d let his kids spray each other with liquified antlers.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts