- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Streakers At The Pro Bowl! NFL Players Delighted By Semi-Naked Fans
Hey, everybody! We’re going streaking… at the Pro Bowl!
Several fans ran onto the field during last night’s NFL All-Star game, and the players loved it, particularly Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers and Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett. The fans were eventually subdued by police, but not before both Rivers and Dockett had themselves a laugh.
After the game, Dockett tweeted, “Aye yall congrats to my NFC teammates I had a damn blast today, the streaker was to funny he got choked slam by security LOL!”
Watch video of the streakers here:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story