- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Streakers At The Pro Bowl! NFL Players Delighted By Semi-Naked Fans
Hey, everybody! We’re going streaking… at the Pro Bowl!
Several fans ran onto the field during last night’s NFL All-Star game, and the players loved it, particularly Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers and Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett. The fans were eventually subdued by police, but not before both Rivers and Dockett had themselves a laugh.
After the game, Dockett tweeted, “Aye yall congrats to my NFC teammates I had a damn blast today, the streaker was to funny he got choked slam by security LOL!”
Watch video of the streakers here:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts