- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Streakers At The Pro Bowl! NFL Players Delighted By Semi-Naked Fans
Hey, everybody! We’re going streaking… at the Pro Bowl!
Several fans ran onto the field during last night’s NFL All-Star game, and the players loved it, particularly Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers and Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett. The fans were eventually subdued by police, but not before both Rivers and Dockett had themselves a laugh.
After the game, Dockett tweeted, “Aye yall congrats to my NFC teammates I had a damn blast today, the streaker was to funny he got choked slam by security LOL!”
Watch video of the streakers here:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success