- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Streakers At The Pro Bowl! NFL Players Delighted By Semi-Naked Fans
Hey, everybody! We’re going streaking… at the Pro Bowl!
Several fans ran onto the field during last night’s NFL All-Star game, and the players loved it, particularly Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers and Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett. The fans were eventually subdued by police, but not before both Rivers and Dockett had themselves a laugh.
After the game, Dockett tweeted, “Aye yall congrats to my NFC teammates I had a damn blast today, the streaker was to funny he got choked slam by security LOL!”
Watch video of the streakers here:
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead