- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Puppy Bowl Report: There Was A Blackout (Of Course), And Keyboard Cat As Bruno Mars Was Kitty Halftime Show
HA! A blackout at the Puppy Bowl!!! THEY THINK THEY'RE PEOPLE!!!
— AJ (@fauxname) February 2, 2014
Yes, there was a blackout at the Puppy Bowl. But fortunately it happened in the second quarter — before the halftime show featuring Keyboard Cat is performed. Keyboard Cat has already played the Kitty Halftime Show.
— Only In Boston (@OnlyInBOS) February 2, 2014
So much awesomeness. It’s beginning to look like if the Super Bowl and Puppy Bowl were shown at the same time, the latter would get better ratings. As it should be.
Puppy Bowl blackout. Will they need to shill Two Broke Girls for a half hour now?
— Washington Square (@WashSquareGirl) February 2, 2014
— SigmaSigma (@Sigma6Sigma) February 2, 2014
Hat looks better on Keyboard Cat than Bruno Mars pic.twitter.com/fXWoj1H3Zh
— Mike Tunison (@xmasape) February 2, 2014
Keyboard Cat just performed Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars
— Samantha Foxwell (@Samantha_Erin) February 2, 2014
There was a black out at the Puppy Bowl. But don't worry! The hamster wheel generators saved the day!
— Vicky T (@vic_ivana) February 2, 2014
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts