- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Puppy Bowl Report: There Was A Blackout (Of Course), And Keyboard Cat As Bruno Mars Was Kitty Halftime Show
HA! A blackout at the Puppy Bowl!!! THEY THINK THEY'RE PEOPLE!!!
— AJ (@fauxname) February 2, 2014
Yes, there was a blackout at the Puppy Bowl. But fortunately it happened in the second quarter — before the halftime show featuring Keyboard Cat is performed. Keyboard Cat has already played the Kitty Halftime Show.
— Only In Boston (@OnlyInBOS) February 2, 2014
So much awesomeness. It’s beginning to look like if the Super Bowl and Puppy Bowl were shown at the same time, the latter would get better ratings. As it should be.
Puppy Bowl blackout. Will they need to shill Two Broke Girls for a half hour now?
— Washington Square (@WashSquareGirl) February 2, 2014
— SigmaSigma (@Sigma6Sigma) February 2, 2014
Hat looks better on Keyboard Cat than Bruno Mars pic.twitter.com/fXWoj1H3Zh
— Mike Tunison (@xmasape) February 2, 2014
Keyboard Cat just performed Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars
— Samantha Foxwell (@Samantha_Erin) February 2, 2014
There was a black out at the Puppy Bowl. But don't worry! The hamster wheel generators saved the day!
— Vicky T (@vic_ivana) February 2, 2014
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story