- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Puppy Bowl Report: There Was A Blackout (Of Course), And Keyboard Cat As Bruno Mars Was Kitty Halftime Show
HA! A blackout at the Puppy Bowl!!! THEY THINK THEY'RE PEOPLE!!!
— AJ (@fauxname) February 2, 2014
Yes, there was a blackout at the Puppy Bowl. But fortunately it happened in the second quarter — before the halftime show featuring Keyboard Cat is performed. Keyboard Cat has already played the Kitty Halftime Show.
— Only In Boston (@OnlyInBOS) February 2, 2014
So much awesomeness. It’s beginning to look like if the Super Bowl and Puppy Bowl were shown at the same time, the latter would get better ratings. As it should be.
Puppy Bowl blackout. Will they need to shill Two Broke Girls for a half hour now?
— Washington Square (@WashSquareGirl) February 2, 2014
— SigmaSigma (@Sigma6Sigma) February 2, 2014
Hat looks better on Keyboard Cat than Bruno Mars pic.twitter.com/fXWoj1H3Zh
— Mike Tunison (@xmasape) February 2, 2014
Keyboard Cat just performed Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars
— Samantha Foxwell (@Samantha_Erin) February 2, 2014
There was a black out at the Puppy Bowl. But don't worry! The hamster wheel generators saved the day!
— Vicky T (@vic_ivana) February 2, 2014
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy