- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Puppy Bowl Report: There Was A Blackout (Of Course), And Keyboard Cat As Bruno Mars Was Kitty Halftime Show
HA! A blackout at the Puppy Bowl!!! THEY THINK THEY'RE PEOPLE!!!
— AJ (@fauxname) February 2, 2014
Yes, there was a blackout at the Puppy Bowl. But fortunately it happened in the second quarter — before the halftime show featuring Keyboard Cat is performed. Keyboard Cat has already played the Kitty Halftime Show.
— Only In Boston (@OnlyInBOS) February 2, 2014
So much awesomeness. It’s beginning to look like if the Super Bowl and Puppy Bowl were shown at the same time, the latter would get better ratings. As it should be.
Puppy Bowl blackout. Will they need to shill Two Broke Girls for a half hour now?
— Washington Square (@WashSquareGirl) February 2, 2014
— SigmaSigma (@Sigma6Sigma) February 2, 2014
Hat looks better on Keyboard Cat than Bruno Mars pic.twitter.com/fXWoj1H3Zh
— Mike Tunison (@xmasape) February 2, 2014
Keyboard Cat just performed Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars
— Samantha Foxwell (@Samantha_Erin) February 2, 2014
There was a black out at the Puppy Bowl. But don't worry! The hamster wheel generators saved the day!
— Vicky T (@vic_ivana) February 2, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts