- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Puppy Bowl Report: There Was A Blackout (Of Course), And Keyboard Cat As Bruno Mars Was Kitty Halftime Show
HA! A blackout at the Puppy Bowl!!! THEY THINK THEY'RE PEOPLE!!!
— AJ (@fauxname) February 2, 2014
Yes, there was a blackout at the Puppy Bowl. But fortunately it happened in the second quarter — before the halftime show featuring Keyboard Cat is performed. Keyboard Cat has already played the Kitty Halftime Show.
— Only In Boston (@OnlyInBOS) February 2, 2014
So much awesomeness. It’s beginning to look like if the Super Bowl and Puppy Bowl were shown at the same time, the latter would get better ratings. As it should be.
Puppy Bowl blackout. Will they need to shill Two Broke Girls for a half hour now?
— Washington Square (@WashSquareGirl) February 2, 2014
— SigmaSigma (@Sigma6Sigma) February 2, 2014
Hat looks better on Keyboard Cat than Bruno Mars pic.twitter.com/fXWoj1H3Zh
— Mike Tunison (@xmasape) February 2, 2014
Keyboard Cat just performed Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars
— Samantha Foxwell (@Samantha_Erin) February 2, 2014
There was a black out at the Puppy Bowl. But don't worry! The hamster wheel generators saved the day!
— Vicky T (@vic_ivana) February 2, 2014
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis