- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Ignore Concussions, Says Hilarious Radio Caller Who Is Solving Terrorism By Banning Books And Requiring Kids To Play Football
This might be the greatest sports-radio caller of all time. Really. Jimmy from Elmwood Park, denier of all head trauma and concussions in football, bullying advocate, and brilliant mind who solved all bombings and terrorism by realizing they’re all caused by books. A damn genius and American hero.
You ever heard a better call than that? Please share, if so.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights