- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ignore Concussions, Says Hilarious Radio Caller Who Is Solving Terrorism By Banning Books And Requiring Kids To Play Football
This might be the greatest sports-radio caller of all time. Really. Jimmy from Elmwood Park, denier of all head trauma and concussions in football, bullying advocate, and brilliant mind who solved all bombings and terrorism by realizing they’re all caused by books. A damn genius and American hero.
You ever heard a better call than that? Please share, if so.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts