- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ignore Concussions, Says Hilarious Radio Caller Who Is Solving Terrorism By Banning Books And Requiring Kids To Play Football
This might be the greatest sports-radio caller of all time. Really. Jimmy from Elmwood Park, denier of all head trauma and concussions in football, bullying advocate, and brilliant mind who solved all bombings and terrorism by realizing they’re all caused by books. A damn genius and American hero.
You ever heard a better call than that? Please share, if so.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts