- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy’s ‘Michael Sam Is A Distraction’ Theory: ‘Absolutely Not’
Everyone knows that Tony Dungy’s “there would be distractions” comment about Michael Sam was just thinly veiled homophobia. Even if Dungy is just saying what a bunch of NFL teams are thinking, Rams coach Jeff Fisher — the only guy who was willing to take on those hypothetical distractions himself — blew a hole in that theory today by refuting Dungy outright.
Fisher was on “Mike and Mike” this morning and was asked a very specific question: Has Sam been a distraction so far? Answer: “Absolutely not.” Here’s video:
Well then. That settles it, right? (Of course not. Wait until Sam [probably? maybe?] gets cut and has to find a new team, and this starts all over again.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts