- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rams’ Defense Plays Piggyback War
The St. Louis Rams just scored their first rushing touchdown of the season (yep), but more impressive is this: cornerback Cortland Finnegan, who pulled up to avoid hitting the Titans’ Colin Mooney, and landed on the shoulders of rookie Alec Ogletree. This was my favorite game as a kid in the swimming pool. I’d love to see two Titans do this, and the pairs go at it.
- Filed Under:
- st. louis rams
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?