- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rams’ Defense Plays Piggyback War
The St. Louis Rams just scored their first rushing touchdown of the season (yep), but more impressive is this: cornerback Cortland Finnegan, who pulled up to avoid hitting the Titans’ Colin Mooney, and landed on the shoulders of rookie Alec Ogletree. This was my favorite game as a kid in the swimming pool. I’d love to see two Titans do this, and the pairs go at it.
- Filed Under:
- st. louis rams
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts