- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Randy Moss Trying To Name All Of His QBs Is Almost Funnier Than Antonio Cromartie Trying To Name His Kids
Randy Moss played 14 NFL seasons, appearing on 5 teams, catching 982 balls from 20 different quarterbacks. That’s a lot of balls coming into your hands, and it’s gotta be hard to remember who’s who!
Moss would be screwed if he had to pay quarterback support, but that’s not how the world works, so he’s fine.
- Filed Under:
- randy moss
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot