- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Randy Moss Trying To Name All Of His QBs Is Almost Funnier Than Antonio Cromartie Trying To Name His Kids
Randy Moss played 14 NFL seasons, appearing on 5 teams, catching 982 balls from 20 different quarterbacks. That’s a lot of balls coming into your hands, and it’s gotta be hard to remember who’s who!
Moss would be screwed if he had to pay quarterback support, but that’s not how the world works, so he’s fine.
- Filed Under:
- randy moss
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement