- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Randy Moss Trying To Name All Of His QBs Is Almost Funnier Than Antonio Cromartie Trying To Name His Kids
Randy Moss played 14 NFL seasons, appearing on 5 teams, catching 982 balls from 20 different quarterbacks. That’s a lot of balls coming into your hands, and it’s gotta be hard to remember who’s who!
Moss would be screwed if he had to pay quarterback support, but that’s not how the world works, so he’s fine.
- Filed Under:
- randy moss
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion