- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Randy Moss Trying To Name All Of His QBs Is Almost Funnier Than Antonio Cromartie Trying To Name His Kids
Randy Moss played 14 NFL seasons, appearing on 5 teams, catching 982 balls from 20 different quarterbacks. That’s a lot of balls coming into your hands, and it’s gotta be hard to remember who’s who!
Moss would be screwed if he had to pay quarterback support, but that’s not how the world works, so he’s fine.
- Filed Under:
- randy moss
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen