- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Randy Moss Trying To Name All Of His QBs Is Almost Funnier Than Antonio Cromartie Trying To Name His Kids
Randy Moss played 14 NFL seasons, appearing on 5 teams, catching 982 balls from 20 different quarterbacks. That’s a lot of balls coming into your hands, and it’s gotta be hard to remember who’s who!
Moss would be screwed if he had to pay quarterback support, but that’s not how the world works, so he’s fine.
- Filed Under:
- randy moss
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts