- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Just Some Happy Crowds Parading Through Baltimore After The Ravens Won The Super Bowl
The Ravens won the Super Bowl last night, withstanding a late 49er rally to win 34-31. And people in Baltimore were very, very happy, as people usually are when a team from their city wins a championship. In fact, sometimes they’re so happy that they cause havoc. But to Ravens fans’ credit, they didn’t do much of that last night – rather, they were just really excited. For example, they danced in large masses, and some removed their shirts despite it not being shirtless weather:
They got on top of cars:
One solitary RavenBro took it upon himself to get some drivers excited all by his lonesome:
And while some people did cause trouble:
Mostly, everyone was just real happy, even if they held their phone cameras the wrong way:
So enjoy it, Baltimore. Super Bowls don’t come around too often, and for the most part, you comported yourselves pretty well in victory. You’ve earned a celebration. Go crazy. But, y’know, don’t hate us if we pour one out for Browns fans tonight.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts