- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Just Some Happy Crowds Parading Through Baltimore After The Ravens Won The Super Bowl
The Ravens won the Super Bowl last night, withstanding a late 49er rally to win 34-31. And people in Baltimore were very, very happy, as people usually are when a team from their city wins a championship. In fact, sometimes they’re so happy that they cause havoc. But to Ravens fans’ credit, they didn’t do much of that last night – rather, they were just really excited. For example, they danced in large masses, and some removed their shirts despite it not being shirtless weather:
They got on top of cars:
One solitary RavenBro took it upon himself to get some drivers excited all by his lonesome:
And while some people did cause trouble:
Mostly, everyone was just real happy, even if they held their phone cameras the wrong way:
So enjoy it, Baltimore. Super Bowls don’t come around too often, and for the most part, you comported yourselves pretty well in victory. You’ve earned a celebration. Go crazy. But, y’know, don’t hate us if we pour one out for Browns fans tonight.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story