- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Just Some Happy Crowds Parading Through Baltimore After The Ravens Won The Super Bowl
The Ravens won the Super Bowl last night, withstanding a late 49er rally to win 34-31. And people in Baltimore were very, very happy, as people usually are when a team from their city wins a championship. In fact, sometimes they’re so happy that they cause havoc. But to Ravens fans’ credit, they didn’t do much of that last night – rather, they were just really excited. For example, they danced in large masses, and some removed their shirts despite it not being shirtless weather:
They got on top of cars:
One solitary RavenBro took it upon himself to get some drivers excited all by his lonesome:
And while some people did cause trouble:
Mostly, everyone was just real happy, even if they held their phone cameras the wrong way:
So enjoy it, Baltimore. Super Bowls don’t come around too often, and for the most part, you comported yourselves pretty well in victory. You’ve earned a celebration. Go crazy. But, y’know, don’t hate us if we pour one out for Browns fans tonight.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs