- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Baltimore Helps Ray Lewis Say Goodbye With The Ultimate Tee
Kudos to the Baltimore Ravens for packing as much as possible into their official Ray Lewis farewell t-shirt. If you are a fan of the Ravens, Lewis, and/or Seinfeld, this is a must-have accessory to your wardrobe.
Why Seinfeld? Apparently, the Baltimore Ravens refer to the NFL playoffs as Festivus. As such, they’ve included the term on their farewell to Ray Lewis shirt. Take a look below.
The official Ray Lewis farewell T. Yes, it reads “The Return of Festivus.” twitter.com/KimJonesSports…
— Kimberly Jones (@KimJonesSports) January 6, 2013
I’m going to go ahead and assume they didn’t clear this with Jerry Seinfeld or Larry David prior to printing the shirts. I look forward to this making it into the next season of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab