- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Baltimore Helps Ray Lewis Say Goodbye With The Ultimate Tee
Kudos to the Baltimore Ravens for packing as much as possible into their official Ray Lewis farewell t-shirt. If you are a fan of the Ravens, Lewis, and/or Seinfeld, this is a must-have accessory to your wardrobe.
Why Seinfeld? Apparently, the Baltimore Ravens refer to the NFL playoffs as Festivus. As such, they’ve included the term on their farewell to Ray Lewis shirt. Take a look below.
The official Ray Lewis farewell T. Yes, it reads “The Return of Festivus.” twitter.com/KimJonesSports…
— Kimberly Jones (@KimJonesSports) January 6, 2013
I’m going to go ahead and assume they didn’t clear this with Jerry Seinfeld or Larry David prior to printing the shirts. I look forward to this making it into the next season of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'