- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Baltimore Helps Ray Lewis Say Goodbye With The Ultimate Tee
Kudos to the Baltimore Ravens for packing as much as possible into their official Ray Lewis farewell t-shirt. If you are a fan of the Ravens, Lewis, and/or Seinfeld, this is a must-have accessory to your wardrobe.
Why Seinfeld? Apparently, the Baltimore Ravens refer to the NFL playoffs as Festivus. As such, they’ve included the term on their farewell to Ray Lewis shirt. Take a look below.
The official Ray Lewis farewell T. Yes, it reads “The Return of Festivus.” twitter.com/KimJonesSports…
— Kimberly Jones (@KimJonesSports) January 6, 2013
I’m going to go ahead and assume they didn’t clear this with Jerry Seinfeld or Larry David prior to printing the shirts. I look forward to this making it into the next season of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce