- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Baltimore Helps Ray Lewis Say Goodbye With The Ultimate Tee
Kudos to the Baltimore Ravens for packing as much as possible into their official Ray Lewis farewell t-shirt. If you are a fan of the Ravens, Lewis, and/or Seinfeld, this is a must-have accessory to your wardrobe.
Why Seinfeld? Apparently, the Baltimore Ravens refer to the NFL playoffs as Festivus. As such, they’ve included the term on their farewell to Ray Lewis shirt. Take a look below.
The official Ray Lewis farewell T. Yes, it reads “The Return of Festivus.” twitter.com/KimJonesSports…
— Kimberly Jones (@KimJonesSports) January 6, 2013
I’m going to go ahead and assume they didn’t clear this with Jerry Seinfeld or Larry David prior to printing the shirts. I look forward to this making it into the next season of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story