- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Baltimore Helps Ray Lewis Say Goodbye With The Ultimate Tee
Kudos to the Baltimore Ravens for packing as much as possible into their official Ray Lewis farewell t-shirt. If you are a fan of the Ravens, Lewis, and/or Seinfeld, this is a must-have accessory to your wardrobe.
Why Seinfeld? Apparently, the Baltimore Ravens refer to the NFL playoffs as Festivus. As such, they’ve included the term on their farewell to Ray Lewis shirt. Take a look below.
The official Ray Lewis farewell T. Yes, it reads “The Return of Festivus.” twitter.com/KimJonesSports…
— Kimberly Jones (@KimJonesSports) January 6, 2013
I’m going to go ahead and assume they didn’t clear this with Jerry Seinfeld or Larry David prior to printing the shirts. I look forward to this making it into the next season of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts