- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ray Lewis’ Last Pre-Game Dance Now Belongs To The Ages
Enjoy it, folks. After today, Ray Lewis will never play another home game for the Baltimore Ravens, which means this is the last time you’ll see Ray to his famous pre-game dance.
Drink it in one last time, guys.
- Filed Under:
- ray lewis
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather