- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ray Lewis’ Locker Room Speech, In Which He Told Joe Flacco He “Played His Ass Off”
The Baltimore Ravens are, publicly at least, one of the tightest teams in pro sports (Sure, there was that one minor Ed Reed/Joe Flacco blip during their playoff run, but that was quickly followed by Terrell Suggs’ impassioned, on-air defense of his quarterback). The reason for said tightness? The heart and soul of the franchise, Ray Lewis.
Say what you will about Lewis (and plenty of YouTube commenters have), but one thing’s for sure: you would hit someone really hard for him if he was your teammate. Here’s video from the Ravens’ locker room, minutes after their crushing loss to the Patriots in the AFC championship.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts