- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Ray Lewis Is Giving Pep Talks To Lax Bros Now
I think Ray Lewis is trying to practice his motivational speeches with as diverse a group of test subjects as possible. After appearing out of nowhere to fire up the Stanford men’s basketball team before an NIT game in March (the speech gave us the memorable “be pissed off for greatness” line), Ray Ray is once again motivating college kids, albeit lacrosse players this time. While this speech has more of a quiet thunder feel to it, there are some great moments at the 2-minute mark involving teamwork and pedaling a bicycle. Oh, and Loyola went on to win their game.
- Filed Under:
- ray lewis
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco