- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Ray Lewis Is Giving Pep Talks To Lax Bros Now
I think Ray Lewis is trying to practice his motivational speeches with as diverse a group of test subjects as possible. After appearing out of nowhere to fire up the Stanford men’s basketball team before an NIT game in March (the speech gave us the memorable “be pissed off for greatness” line), Ray Ray is once again motivating college kids, albeit lacrosse players this time. While this speech has more of a quiet thunder feel to it, there are some great moments at the 2-minute mark involving teamwork and pedaling a bicycle. Oh, and Loyola went on to win their game.
- Filed Under:
- ray lewis
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?