- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ray Lewis Is Giving Pep Talks To Lax Bros Now
I think Ray Lewis is trying to practice his motivational speeches with as diverse a group of test subjects as possible. After appearing out of nowhere to fire up the Stanford men’s basketball team before an NIT game in March (the speech gave us the memorable “be pissed off for greatness” line), Ray Ray is once again motivating college kids, albeit lacrosse players this time. While this speech has more of a quiet thunder feel to it, there are some great moments at the 2-minute mark involving teamwork and pedaling a bicycle. Oh, and Loyola went on to win their game.
- Filed Under:
- ray lewis
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story