- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ray Lewis Is Giving Pep Talks To Lax Bros Now
I think Ray Lewis is trying to practice his motivational speeches with as diverse a group of test subjects as possible. After appearing out of nowhere to fire up the Stanford men’s basketball team before an NIT game in March (the speech gave us the memorable “be pissed off for greatness” line), Ray Ray is once again motivating college kids, albeit lacrosse players this time. While this speech has more of a quiet thunder feel to it, there are some great moments at the 2-minute mark involving teamwork and pedaling a bicycle. Oh, and Loyola went on to win their game.
- Filed Under:
- ray lewis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts