- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ray Lewis’ Motivational Speaking Skills Get The E:60 Treatment
Ray Lewis public speaking skills are the stuff of legend at this point. His ability to inspire friends and strangers alike at will cannot be contained.
He rallies college basketball teams.
He pumps up college lacrosse teams.
He goes overseas to motivate people who don’t even like American football.
He inspires you to buy video games.
He has enough motivational quotes to his credit to justify a list of the best ones.
He even gave a eulogy for Art Modell that actually made you want to like Art Modell.
ESPN has finally taken note and given him the E:60 treatment.
I’m so pumped up right now. I’m going to sit so hard and watch the hell out of football today.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts