- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ray Lewis’ Motivational Speaking Skills Get The E:60 Treatment
Ray Lewis public speaking skills are the stuff of legend at this point. His ability to inspire friends and strangers alike at will cannot be contained.
He rallies college basketball teams.
He pumps up college lacrosse teams.
He goes overseas to motivate people who don’t even like American football.
He inspires you to buy video games.
He has enough motivational quotes to his credit to justify a list of the best ones.
He even gave a eulogy for Art Modell that actually made you want to like Art Modell.
ESPN has finally taken note and given him the E:60 treatment.
I’m so pumped up right now. I’m going to sit so hard and watch the hell out of football today.
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing