- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Ray Lewis And Jim Nantz Touching Hands During Ray Lewis’ Super Bowl Postgame Interview Is A Metaphor For Something
Once the Baltimore Ravens won the Super Bowl, it was only a matter of time before Ray Lewis yelled some things into a microphone about God and Baltimore and what not. It’s become his especially tired shtick of late, but what’s one more time in a million? The interview with CBS’ Jim Nantz while holding the Vince Lombardi trophy went as expected, sparing one minor detail: do notice Ray Lewis’ hand, casually and sensually placed atop Nantz’s, as he eases the microphone towards his face to yell “Baltimore!” and some other things. Not that Lewis has anywhere else to put his hand, but it was an especially touching moment, a man and a network embracing each other so they can shove the same storyline down our collective throat.
Also: hopefully Lewis’ band-aided middle finger doesn’t need a spritz of deer antlers.
- The Top 40 Up and Coming NBA Stars
- Fantasy Football Rankings: WR - Week 14
- Denver Sweeps Kansas City at Arrowhead: Five Things We Learned
- Where Has One Of The UFC's First Fighters Gone?