- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Ray Lewis To Retire At Season’s End, Ending 17 Years Of Hitting You In The Mouth And Shouting About It
Ray Lewis, man of the motivational word, is retiring at the conclusion of this season. Though he returned to practice on December 5th in anticipation of his return from a torn triceps injury suffered earlier in the season, it is unclear as to whether or not he will play against the Indianapolis Colts this Sunday in the AFC Wild Card round.
“Lewis told the team that ‘this will be my last ride.’
Lewis says ‘it is time for me to create a new legacy’ after 17 NFL seasons.”
Lewis is a 13-time Pro Bowler, 7-time First Team All-Pro and surefire first ballot Hall of Famer.
Also of note: we’re slightly terrified for how much he’ll pump up his teammates for the upcoming game, which might be his last – probably enough to willfully run through a brick wall.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?