- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ray Lewis To Retire At Season’s End, Ending 17 Years Of Hitting You In The Mouth And Shouting About It
Ray Lewis, man of the motivational word, is retiring at the conclusion of this season. Though he returned to practice on December 5th in anticipation of his return from a torn triceps injury suffered earlier in the season, it is unclear as to whether or not he will play against the Indianapolis Colts this Sunday in the AFC Wild Card round.
“Lewis told the team that ‘this will be my last ride.’
Lewis says ‘it is time for me to create a new legacy’ after 17 NFL seasons.”
Lewis is a 13-time Pro Bowler, 7-time First Team All-Pro and surefire first ballot Hall of Famer.
Also of note: we’re slightly terrified for how much he’ll pump up his teammates for the upcoming game, which might be his last – probably enough to willfully run through a brick wall.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry