- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ray Lewis To Retire At Season’s End, Ending 17 Years Of Hitting You In The Mouth And Shouting About It
Ray Lewis, man of the motivational word, is retiring at the conclusion of this season. Though he returned to practice on December 5th in anticipation of his return from a torn triceps injury suffered earlier in the season, it is unclear as to whether or not he will play against the Indianapolis Colts this Sunday in the AFC Wild Card round.
“Lewis told the team that ‘this will be my last ride.’
Lewis says ‘it is time for me to create a new legacy’ after 17 NFL seasons.”
Lewis is a 13-time Pro Bowler, 7-time First Team All-Pro and surefire first ballot Hall of Famer.
Also of note: we’re slightly terrified for how much he’ll pump up his teammates for the upcoming game, which might be his last – probably enough to willfully run through a brick wall.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy