- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ray Lewis To Retire At Season’s End, Ending 17 Years Of Hitting You In The Mouth And Shouting About It
Ray Lewis, man of the motivational word, is retiring at the conclusion of this season. Though he returned to practice on December 5th in anticipation of his return from a torn triceps injury suffered earlier in the season, it is unclear as to whether or not he will play against the Indianapolis Colts this Sunday in the AFC Wild Card round.
“Lewis told the team that ‘this will be my last ride.’
Lewis says ‘it is time for me to create a new legacy’ after 17 NFL seasons.”
Lewis is a 13-time Pro Bowler, 7-time First Team All-Pro and surefire first ballot Hall of Famer.
Also of note: we’re slightly terrified for how much he’ll pump up his teammates for the upcoming game, which might be his last – probably enough to willfully run through a brick wall.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'