- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ray Lewis Stops By The Saturday Night Live “Weekend Update” Desk
As you’re probably already aware, the Super Bowl is next weekend. As the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers prepare to face off, all the talk has been about the Harbaugh brothers coaching against one another. Last night, Saturday Night Live reminded us that there’s another interesting character involved in the game as Ray Lewis stopped by Weekend Update.
Lewis (Kenan Thompson) was his usual emotional last night, marveling in the national anthem and the skating rink at 30 Rock before sharing his plans if the Ravens win the Super Bowl. Check out the video via Hulu:
Suddenly, I find myself rooting for Baltimore next Sunday.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?