- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed A Bunch Of 'Kate Upton Pretends To Be Boning/Giving Footjobs' Photoshoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Ray Lewis Stops By The Saturday Night Live “Weekend Update” Desk
As you’re probably already aware, the Super Bowl is next weekend. As the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers prepare to face off, all the talk has been about the Harbaugh brothers coaching against one another. Last night, Saturday Night Live reminded us that there’s another interesting character involved in the game as Ray Lewis stopped by Weekend Update.
Lewis (Kenan Thompson) was his usual emotional last night, marveling in the national anthem and the skating rink at 30 Rock before sharing his plans if the Ravens win the Super Bowl. Check out the video via Hulu:
Suddenly, I find myself rooting for Baltimore next Sunday.
- Kelly Kelly Sunbathing Topless With Her New Dog
- Geno Smith Responds to Harsh Scouting Rep
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager