- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
RG3 And His Hot Fiancé Request The Most Ridiculous Stuff On Their Wedding Gift Wishlist, Fans Buy It For Them (SLIDESHOW)
The rich keep getting richer, if you define “rich” as having multiple tools to chop specific vegetables (like this Progressive Deluxe Potato Cutter which the couple are asking for). Why someone making millions of dollars would ever shop at Bed, Bath & Beyond, let alone make a wedding gift registry there, is anyone’s guess. Not surprisingly, RG3 and his fiancé Rebecca Liddicoat were showered in “gifts” from fans buying stuff off their extensive list. Why? Because people love sports and are insane.
Thank you to the Fans who are helping buy ALL the items from our wedding registry at Bed Bath & Beyond … say.ly/MLw5Rbg
— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) May 19, 2013
We’re happy for the guy. Not because he’s getting married, but because he now has a beautiful set of four-piece serving trays, beaded elegance oil rubbed bronze napkin rings, and a Calphalon Contemporary Non-Stick panini press. And what NFL QB’s home is complete without both 4-quart and 7-quart digital slow cookers. You know, for when you need to cook something small for 10 hours, when you’re on the go. (No joke, the list is ridiculous)
Here’s a slideshow of his fiancé and what she brings to the relationship.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?