- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NFL Players Are Never Forgetting… To Mention That Reebok Made Their Commemorative 9/11 Gloves
When Lance Briggs showed off his commemorative 9/11 gloves, we chose to ignore the fact that he casually mentioned the gloves were provided to him by Reebok. But this tweet, sent out by Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles, sure looks like it was helped along by a Reebok social media marketer.
The tweet comes with the ol’ “#reebok” hashtag, I guess to make sure everyone on Twitter knows what’s up, and that if they want to properly pay homage to the nearly 3,000 people who died that day, they can just pick up a pair of these.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best