- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
NFL Players Are Never Forgetting… To Mention That Reebok Made Their Commemorative 9/11 Gloves
When Lance Briggs showed off his commemorative 9/11 gloves, we chose to ignore the fact that he casually mentioned the gloves were provided to him by Reebok. But this tweet, sent out by Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles, sure looks like it was helped along by a Reebok social media marketer.
The tweet comes with the ol’ “#reebok” hashtag, I guess to make sure everyone on Twitter knows what’s up, and that if they want to properly pay homage to the nearly 3,000 people who died that day, they can just pick up a pair of these.
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov