- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
NFL Players Are Never Forgetting… To Mention That Reebok Made Their Commemorative 9/11 Gloves
When Lance Briggs showed off his commemorative 9/11 gloves, we chose to ignore the fact that he casually mentioned the gloves were provided to him by Reebok. But this tweet, sent out by Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles, sure looks like it was helped along by a Reebok social media marketer.
The tweet comes with the ol’ “#reebok” hashtag, I guess to make sure everyone on Twitter knows what’s up, and that if they want to properly pay homage to the nearly 3,000 people who died that day, they can just pick up a pair of these.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires