- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
NFL Players Are Never Forgetting… To Mention That Reebok Made Their Commemorative 9/11 Gloves
When Lance Briggs showed off his commemorative 9/11 gloves, we chose to ignore the fact that he casually mentioned the gloves were provided to him by Reebok. But this tweet, sent out by Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles, sure looks like it was helped along by a Reebok social media marketer.
The tweet comes with the ol’ “#reebok” hashtag, I guess to make sure everyone on Twitter knows what’s up, and that if they want to properly pay homage to the nearly 3,000 people who died that day, they can just pick up a pair of these.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts