- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
NFL Players Are Never Forgetting… To Mention That Reebok Made Their Commemorative 9/11 Gloves
When Lance Briggs showed off his commemorative 9/11 gloves, we chose to ignore the fact that he casually mentioned the gloves were provided to him by Reebok. But this tweet, sent out by Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles, sure looks like it was helped along by a Reebok social media marketer.
The tweet comes with the ol’ “#reebok” hashtag, I guess to make sure everyone on Twitter knows what’s up, and that if they want to properly pay homage to the nearly 3,000 people who died that day, they can just pick up a pair of these.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence