- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Referee Ed Hochuli Curbs Our Enthusiasm
No one is more in-charge than jacked NFL referee Ed Hochuli. So when there’s some confusion over a potential fumble that may require review, no one is more equipped to channel their inner Larry David and set the record straight than Hochuli.
On the Dallas Cowboys’ game-winning overtime drive against the Cleveland Browns, receiver Miles Austin dropped a pass that was ruled incomplete on the field, but upon further review, it looks like it may have been a fumble. Is that reviewable? Should it be Cleveland ball? What happens now?
Enter Ed Hochuli.
- Will Roy Hibbert Realize His Potential
- Hot Photos of Jack Swagger's Wife White Hager
- Whitney Green and the Tale of the Tape
- Why Michael Jordan Ruined It For LeBron