- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Reggie Bush Stops On Multiple Dimes For Early Play-Of-The-Day
After years of falling below expectations in New Orleans, Reggie Bush is enjoying a career renaissance in Miami. Judging by this touchdown run, it’s continuing today against Indianapolis.
Watch as Bush takes the hand-off and makes the Colts defense look like high school players on his way to an 18-yard touchdown run and the early play-of-the-day.
A few more plays like this one and maybe USC will even give Bush back his Heisman Trophy.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts