- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
No, Pretending You’re Reggie Wayne’s Cousin By Marriage Will Not Make Charges That You Stole Reggie Wayne’s Bentley Disappear
Meet Gunner Belcher, a 21-year-old member of the valet staff at the Westin Hotel in Indianapolis, Indiana. At 9:45 p.m. on Saturday night, he was seen driving a white bentley out of the hotel’s garage. A few hours later, at 2:00 a.m., he was arrested for driving that same Bentley with a B.A.C. of 0.13.
But this isn’t just any run-of-the-mill drunk driving story. That 2007 Bentley, it turns out, was dropped off at the Westin earlier in the day at around 6:45 p.m. in the evening. By Colts WR Reggie Wayne.
When later confronted with this fact, Gunner reached into the recesses of fiction and spat out this tidbit.
“A separate police report said Belcher identified himself as Wayne’s ‘cousin by marriage.’”
Belcher was charged with “operating a vehicle while intoxicated, failure to wear a seat belt and failure to carry registration.” Though the story never technically indicates that Gunner Belcher isn’t Reggie Wayne’s cousin by marriage, we’re going to take a leap of faith and assume that no, Gunner Belcher is not Reggie Wayne’s cousin by marriage. So they’ll probably tack on the whole stealing a car charge, too.
Oh and Wayne got his car back, which is good.
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky
- Ravens Bring Back Bryant McKinnie
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Anaheim Ducks Fans Organize Flash Mob