- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
PHOTO: Was This What Rex Ryan Looked Like In College?
A photo has surfaced of what might be New York Jets coach Rex Ryan, and his brother Rob, in college. Both are sporting mustaches and wearing ironic t-shirts that are definitely hanging in a vintage clothing store somewhere.
The photo was tweeted by Anita Kay, who lists herself as “a smart chick who loves country music” from “The Great State of Oklahoma.”
The brothers Ryan attended Southwestern Oklahoma State, so its entirely possibly that this woman (who looks to be about Ryan’s age based on her Twitter avatar) went to school with them.
Here’s the photo:
Rex will be leading his team to the AFC Championship this weekend against the Steelers, while Rob was just named the new defensive coordinator of the Dallas Cowboys.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts