- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rex Ryan Shows Up To Press Conference Dressed As Brother Rob (Photo)
Improbably, we have a new candidate for “favorite sports-related costume of the year” coming in a week and a half after Halloween. The New York Jets face off against the Cleveland Browns this weekend, and besides featuring the hook of Browns coach Eric Mangini facing his former team, there’s also Jets coach Rex Ryan squaring off against his brother Rob, the Browns’ defensive coordinator.
The two are extremely close, but could they possibly refrain from ribbing one another during the week leading up to their matchup? Of course not. And so you’ve got Rex showing up to a press conference today dressed like this:
…as a playful shot at his longer-maned brother. And the Browns gear was an inspired addition. Shutdown Corner’s Chris Chase would have also loved to see a faux goatee (fauxtee?), but hey, you can’t have everything.
Our real hope is that, in addition to taking whatever shots at Rex he chooses, that the length of his brother’s wig inspired Rob to grow his hair to the lengths it reached when he was with the Raiders. Because that was just awesome. Oh, and also for Rex to coach in that wig on Sunday.
[H/T and photo: SNY]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story