- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rex Ryan Ran With The Bulls Yesterday — Jets Fans Disheartened By Lack Of Goring
Yesterday, New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan participated in the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain (yes, he actually ran). There are no reports of fatalities, so it appears he survived. But to be fair to the bulls, they may have adopted Rex as one of their own during the event.
Did the Jets pay for this trip to Spain? Almost definitely, what better way to get rid of Rex Ryan than via bull goring? Ryan’s life insurance foots the bill for the rest of his contract and the Jets have a “Let’s win this for Rex” Super Bowl season. Unfortunately the investment was a flop, much like all other Jets front office decisions.
Meanwhile, another photo from the Running of the Bulls came out of a bull chasing two men off a pier. Great, now I have to add the water to my list of places to worry about bull gorings.
[photo via Instagram]
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion