- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rex Ryan Has A Tattoo On His Arm Of His Wife In A Mark Sanchez Jersey
Rex Ryan, who skipped his league-mandated media session to end the season and is instead at the Atlantis in the Bahamas, was photographed without his shirt by the New York Daily News. Looking rather svelte, by the way.
But they also snagged a photo of a tattoo on his upper right arm (above), which shows a caricature of his wife modeling in a Mark Sanchez jersey. It’s a nice thing, etching your wife’s likeness on your body for eternity, but the whole Mark Sanchez jersey thing, well… that’s just unfortunate.
Of course, this may be some sort of prank on Ryan’s part. A fake, mayhaps. Because if this were real, the tat would probably be on his foot.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?