- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rex Ryan Has A Tattoo On His Arm Of His Wife In A Mark Sanchez Jersey
Rex Ryan, who skipped his league-mandated media session to end the season and is instead at the Atlantis in the Bahamas, was photographed without his shirt by the New York Daily News. Looking rather svelte, by the way.
But they also snagged a photo of a tattoo on his upper right arm (above), which shows a caricature of his wife modeling in a Mark Sanchez jersey. It’s a nice thing, etching your wife’s likeness on your body for eternity, but the whole Mark Sanchez jersey thing, well… that’s just unfortunate.
Of course, this may be some sort of prank on Ryan’s part. A fake, mayhaps. Because if this were real, the tat would probably be on his foot.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story