- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Rex Ryan Has A Tattoo On His Arm Of His Wife In A Mark Sanchez Jersey
Rex Ryan, who skipped his league-mandated media session to end the season and is instead at the Atlantis in the Bahamas, was photographed without his shirt by the New York Daily News. Looking rather svelte, by the way.
But they also snagged a photo of a tattoo on his upper right arm (above), which shows a caricature of his wife modeling in a Mark Sanchez jersey. It’s a nice thing, etching your wife’s likeness on your body for eternity, but the whole Mark Sanchez jersey thing, well… that’s just unfortunate.
Of course, this may be some sort of prank on Ryan’s part. A fake, mayhaps. Because if this were real, the tat would probably be on his foot.
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- The Best Shots From Pacquiao Vs. Rios
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- All About Michael Jordan's Future Baby Mama