- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Rex Ryan Told His Players He’s Going To Be Fired, And He’s Probably Right
Not sure this is a flop, exactly: Geno Smith barely got touched, but it was enough to put him off balance and he slipped. Enough for a hit out of bounds penalty? Probably not. But the Jets got the flag anyway.
But only after some hilarious histrionics by Rex Ryan.
Geno Smith flops = Rex Ryan tantrums: http://t.co/nFi4BI3tBd
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) December 22, 2013
That’s a lot of passion for a dead man walking. NESN:
Ryan has somewhow led an offensively anemic Jets team to a 6-8 record heading into Week 16, but apparently that isn’t good enough for the front-office in Florham Park, N.J. Ryan told his players in a meeting on Saturday night that he was getting fired, FOX Sports’ Jay Glazer reported on Sunday morning. “Guys, word on the street is that I’m getting fired. I’m not coming back,” Ryan told his team, according to Glazer.
If this is all a ploy to motivate his team, it’s kind of working: Jets and Browns tied 10-all in third quarter.
- Filed Under:
- Rex Ryan
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Ray Rice Drags Unconscious Fiancee Out of Elevator
- Justin Verlander Is Very Happy With His Dating Life