- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rex Ryan Told His Players He’s Going To Be Fired, And He’s Probably Right
Not sure this is a flop, exactly: Geno Smith barely got touched, but it was enough to put him off balance and he slipped. Enough for a hit out of bounds penalty? Probably not. But the Jets got the flag anyway.
But only after some hilarious histrionics by Rex Ryan.
Geno Smith flops = Rex Ryan tantrums: http://t.co/nFi4BI3tBd
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) December 22, 2013
That’s a lot of passion for a dead man walking. NESN:
Ryan has somewhow led an offensively anemic Jets team to a 6-8 record heading into Week 16, but apparently that isn’t good enough for the front-office in Florham Park, N.J. Ryan told his players in a meeting on Saturday night that he was getting fired, FOX Sports’ Jay Glazer reported on Sunday morning. “Guys, word on the street is that I’m getting fired. I’m not coming back,” Ryan told his team, according to Glazer.
If this is all a ploy to motivate his team, it’s kind of working: Jets and Browns tied 10-all in third quarter.
- Filed Under:
- Rex Ryan
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story