- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Rex Ryan On Wife’s Alleged Nude Photos: “It’s A Personal Matter”
“It’s a personal matter,” Ryan said. “And I’m not going to discuss it.”
The photos show the woman (who resembles Michelle Ryan) and a man who’s not Rex smelling and rubbing the woman’s bare feet. They were posted on MediaTakeOut.com (the headline includes the phrase “Freak Off A Brother”), and are potentially more explosive than the PG YouTube videos which surfaced last week.
After the first batch of videos surfaced on Deadspin, Ryan was asked repeatedly by the media about them during a press conference that was awkward at times. But, perhaps sensing the fact that the newest photos are way more embarrassing, there was only one question asked about them yesterday. Here was Ryan’s succinct response:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts