- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Rex Ryan On Wife’s Alleged Nude Photos: “It’s A Personal Matter”
“It’s a personal matter,” Ryan said. “And I’m not going to discuss it.”
The photos show the woman (who resembles Michelle Ryan) and a man who’s not Rex smelling and rubbing the woman’s bare feet. They were posted on MediaTakeOut.com (the headline includes the phrase “Freak Off A Brother”), and are potentially more explosive than the PG YouTube videos which surfaced last week.
After the first batch of videos surfaced on Deadspin, Ryan was asked repeatedly by the media about them during a press conference that was awkward at times. But, perhaps sensing the fact that the newest photos are way more embarrassing, there was only one question asked about them yesterday. Here was Ryan’s succinct response:
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee