- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rex Ryan On Wife’s Alleged Nude Photos: “It’s A Personal Matter”
“It’s a personal matter,” Ryan said. “And I’m not going to discuss it.”
The photos show the woman (who resembles Michelle Ryan) and a man who’s not Rex smelling and rubbing the woman’s bare feet. They were posted on MediaTakeOut.com (the headline includes the phrase “Freak Off A Brother”), and are potentially more explosive than the PG YouTube videos which surfaced last week.
After the first batch of videos surfaced on Deadspin, Ryan was asked repeatedly by the media about them during a press conference that was awkward at times. But, perhaps sensing the fact that the newest photos are way more embarrassing, there was only one question asked about them yesterday. Here was Ryan’s succinct response:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts