- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
RGIII Getting Kicked In The Testicles Pretty Much Sums Up Tonight’s Game
So if I’m reading this correctly, Washington fans are calling for Mike Shanahan to replace Robert Griffin III? Wasn’t he The Chosen One less than a year ago? Seems to me that his offensive line is more to blame for the 49ers 27-6 win tonight than he is. But what do I know?
Colin Kaepernick threw three TD passes and SF held RGIII to 127 yards passing … and in addition, Aldon Smith gave the Washington QB an early Christmas gift.
“Michael Corleone says hello!”
Robert Griffin III got kicked in the junk: pic.twitter.com/QuwSG7MoxC
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) November 26, 2013
— Sports for You (@sportsforyou) November 26, 2013
Here’s the replay … um, no, wait …
— Dunkin' Donuts (@DunkinDonuts) November 26, 2013
And RGIII’s post-game press conference didn’t seem to go smoothly, according to some. I think it went fine, and he handled himself well.
RGIII can no longer call out teammates in press conferences, so now he's getting snippy w/ reporters, who are asking reasonable questions.
— Dan Krupinsky (@krupy4445) November 26, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship