- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
RGIII Getting Kicked In The Testicles Pretty Much Sums Up Tonight’s Game
So if I’m reading this correctly, Washington fans are calling for Mike Shanahan to replace Robert Griffin III? Wasn’t he The Chosen One less than a year ago? Seems to me that his offensive line is more to blame for the 49ers 27-6 win tonight than he is. But what do I know?
Colin Kaepernick threw three TD passes and SF held RGIII to 127 yards passing … and in addition, Aldon Smith gave the Washington QB an early Christmas gift.
“Michael Corleone says hello!”
Robert Griffin III got kicked in the junk: pic.twitter.com/QuwSG7MoxC
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) November 26, 2013
— Sports for You (@sportsforyou) November 26, 2013
Here’s the replay … um, no, wait …
— Dunkin' Donuts (@DunkinDonuts) November 26, 2013
And RGIII’s post-game press conference didn’t seem to go smoothly, according to some. I think it went fine, and he handled himself well.
RGIII can no longer call out teammates in press conferences, so now he's getting snippy w/ reporters, who are asking reasonable questions.
— Dan Krupinsky (@krupy4445) November 26, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts