- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
RGIII Getting Kicked In The Testicles Pretty Much Sums Up Tonight’s Game
So if I’m reading this correctly, Washington fans are calling for Mike Shanahan to replace Robert Griffin III? Wasn’t he The Chosen One less than a year ago? Seems to me that his offensive line is more to blame for the 49ers 27-6 win tonight than he is. But what do I know?
Colin Kaepernick threw three TD passes and SF held RGIII to 127 yards passing … and in addition, Aldon Smith gave the Washington QB an early Christmas gift.
“Michael Corleone says hello!”
Robert Griffin III got kicked in the junk: pic.twitter.com/QuwSG7MoxC
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) November 26, 2013
— Sports for You (@sportsforyou) November 26, 2013
Here’s the replay … um, no, wait …
— Dunkin' Donuts (@DunkinDonuts) November 26, 2013
And RGIII’s post-game press conference didn’t seem to go smoothly, according to some. I think it went fine, and he handled himself well.
RGIII can no longer call out teammates in press conferences, so now he's getting snippy w/ reporters, who are asking reasonable questions.
— Dan Krupinsky (@krupy4445) November 26, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- Jay-Z Hit With $600M Trademark Lawsuit