- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN’s Rick Reilly Says Ridiculous Thing After Super Bowl
ESPN’s Rick Reilly is a fan of saying ridiculous things. And considering he was a given the biggest stage possible last night, you’d figure he’d have to come up with something that was a little more ridiculous than the average ridiculous thing that he says. So, with the afterglow of the Super Bowl as his backdrop, Reilly took a deep breath, and said something completely freaking ridiculous.
“There’s talk every year of naming a permanent Super Bowl site,” the ridiculous man said. “You know: New Orleans, Miami, San Diego. But what if we named a permanent Super Bowl game? Giants versus Patriots? Why not? These two teams play games that are so good, they should hang in the Louvre.”
More ridiculous things followed. Video here.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story