- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
ESPN’s Rick Reilly Says Ridiculous Thing After Super Bowl
ESPN’s Rick Reilly is a fan of saying ridiculous things. And considering he was a given the biggest stage possible last night, you’d figure he’d have to come up with something that was a little more ridiculous than the average ridiculous thing that he says. So, with the afterglow of the Super Bowl as his backdrop, Reilly took a deep breath, and said something completely freaking ridiculous.
“There’s talk every year of naming a permanent Super Bowl site,” the ridiculous man said. “You know: New Orleans, Miami, San Diego. But what if we named a permanent Super Bowl game? Giants versus Patriots? Why not? These two teams play games that are so good, they should hang in the Louvre.”
More ridiculous things followed. Video here.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row