- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
ESPN’s Rick Reilly Says Ridiculous Thing After Super Bowl
ESPN’s Rick Reilly is a fan of saying ridiculous things. And considering he was a given the biggest stage possible last night, you’d figure he’d have to come up with something that was a little more ridiculous than the average ridiculous thing that he says. So, with the afterglow of the Super Bowl as his backdrop, Reilly took a deep breath, and said something completely freaking ridiculous.
“There’s talk every year of naming a permanent Super Bowl site,” the ridiculous man said. “You know: New Orleans, Miami, San Diego. But what if we named a permanent Super Bowl game? Giants versus Patriots? Why not? These two teams play games that are so good, they should hang in the Louvre.”
More ridiculous things followed. Video here.
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down