- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
ESPN’s Rick Reilly Says Ridiculous Thing After Super Bowl
ESPN’s Rick Reilly is a fan of saying ridiculous things. And considering he was a given the biggest stage possible last night, you’d figure he’d have to come up with something that was a little more ridiculous than the average ridiculous thing that he says. So, with the afterglow of the Super Bowl as his backdrop, Reilly took a deep breath, and said something completely freaking ridiculous.
“There’s talk every year of naming a permanent Super Bowl site,” the ridiculous man said. “You know: New Orleans, Miami, San Diego. But what if we named a permanent Super Bowl game? Giants versus Patriots? Why not? These two teams play games that are so good, they should hang in the Louvre.”
More ridiculous things followed. Video here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts