- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Toronto Mayor Tries Hand At American Football, Falls Down And Goes Boom
Here’s Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, who’s currently dealing with a $6 million defamation lawsuit, commemorating the 100th Grey Cup by showing off his quarterbacking skills. Unfortunately for him (but fortunately for the internet) his three step drop leaves much to be desired.
I could literally watch this all day.
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World