- The First Trailer For Mike Tyson's New Cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Is Hilarious (VIDEO)
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Toronto Mayor Tries Hand At American Football, Falls Down And Goes Boom
Here’s Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, who’s currently dealing with a $6 million defamation lawsuit, commemorating the 100th Grey Cup by showing off his quarterbacking skills. Unfortunately for him (but fortunately for the internet) his three step drop leaves much to be desired.
I could literally watch this all day.
- Undefeated Holly Holm Signs with Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List