- STAYING, GOING, OR GONE: The Biggest Moves So Far In NFL Free Agency Action
- Dottie Sandusky Went On The Today Show To Defend Her Convicted Husband
- Violent Hockey Fight Ends In Hug And High-Five?
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Toronto Mayor Tries Hand At American Football, Falls Down And Goes Boom
Here’s Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, who’s currently dealing with a $6 million defamation lawsuit, commemorating the 100th Grey Cup by showing off his quarterbacking skills. Unfortunately for him (but fortunately for the internet) his three step drop leaves much to be desired.
I could literally watch this all day.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success