- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Toronto Mayor Tries Hand At American Football, Falls Down And Goes Boom
Here’s Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, who’s currently dealing with a $6 million defamation lawsuit, commemorating the 100th Grey Cup by showing off his quarterbacking skills. Unfortunately for him (but fortunately for the internet) his three step drop leaves much to be desired.
I could literally watch this all day.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts