- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Toronto Mayor Tries Hand At American Football, Falls Down And Goes Boom
Here’s Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, who’s currently dealing with a $6 million defamation lawsuit, commemorating the 100th Grey Cup by showing off his quarterbacking skills. Unfortunately for him (but fortunately for the internet) his three step drop leaves much to be desired.
I could literally watch this all day.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship