- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Rob Ford Wore Vintage NFL Tie To Press Conference Where He Refused To Resign For Smoking Crack
Oh, this tie:
Toronto mayor Rob Ford held a press conference today in which he rebuffed calls for his resignation, following his own admission that he smoked crack cocaine while in office. It was a solemn and formal occasion, so of course the mayor chose to go with the NFL tie, which must have made Roger Goodell very happy.
And what a tie it is. I can spot at least three non-current team logos … and one actual defunct team. That piece of fabric must have come from DEEP in the closet, signifying, what … old-school toughness? A bid for the Argonauts to join the NFL? Color blindness?
Also, two Redskins logos, which is timely.
Image via LiveStream.
- Filed Under:
- Rob Ford
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts