- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rob Ford Wore Vintage NFL Tie To Press Conference Where He Refused To Resign For Smoking Crack
Oh, this tie:
Toronto mayor Rob Ford held a press conference today in which he rebuffed calls for his resignation, following his own admission that he smoked crack cocaine while in office. It was a solemn and formal occasion, so of course the mayor chose to go with the NFL tie, which must have made Roger Goodell very happy.
And what a tie it is. I can spot at least three non-current team logos … and one actual defunct team. That piece of fabric must have come from DEEP in the closet, signifying, what … old-school toughness? A bid for the Argonauts to join the NFL? Color blindness?
Also, two Redskins logos, which is timely.
Image via LiveStream.
- Filed Under:
- Rob Ford
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?