- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Rob Ford Wore Vintage NFL Tie To Press Conference Where He Refused To Resign For Smoking Crack
Oh, this tie:
Toronto mayor Rob Ford held a press conference today in which he rebuffed calls for his resignation, following his own admission that he smoked crack cocaine while in office. It was a solemn and formal occasion, so of course the mayor chose to go with the NFL tie, which must have made Roger Goodell very happy.
And what a tie it is. I can spot at least three non-current team logos … and one actual defunct team. That piece of fabric must have come from DEEP in the closet, signifying, what … old-school toughness? A bid for the Argonauts to join the NFL? Color blindness?
Also, two Redskins logos, which is timely.
Image via LiveStream.
- Filed Under:
- Rob Ford
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success