- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rob Ford Wore Vintage NFL Tie To Press Conference Where He Refused To Resign For Smoking Crack
Oh, this tie:
Toronto mayor Rob Ford held a press conference today in which he rebuffed calls for his resignation, following his own admission that he smoked crack cocaine while in office. It was a solemn and formal occasion, so of course the mayor chose to go with the NFL tie, which must have made Roger Goodell very happy.
And what a tie it is. I can spot at least three non-current team logos … and one actual defunct team. That piece of fabric must have come from DEEP in the closet, signifying, what … old-school toughness? A bid for the Argonauts to join the NFL? Color blindness?
Also, two Redskins logos, which is timely.
Image via LiveStream.
- Filed Under:
- Rob Ford
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story