- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rob Ford Wore Vintage NFL Tie To Press Conference Where He Refused To Resign For Smoking Crack
Oh, this tie:
Toronto mayor Rob Ford held a press conference today in which he rebuffed calls for his resignation, following his own admission that he smoked crack cocaine while in office. It was a solemn and formal occasion, so of course the mayor chose to go with the NFL tie, which must have made Roger Goodell very happy.
And what a tie it is. I can spot at least three non-current team logos … and one actual defunct team. That piece of fabric must have come from DEEP in the closet, signifying, what … old-school toughness? A bid for the Argonauts to join the NFL? Color blindness?
Also, two Redskins logos, which is timely.
Image via LiveStream.
- Filed Under:
- Rob Ford
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts