- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Rob Gronkowski Mocks Asian Fan: ‘He Only Cooks Fried Rice’
You could say that it’s all fun and games in a bar setting, and that the “victim” is a willing participant. But Rob Gronkowski should know better than to drag a guy onstage and make with the Asian jokes when everything he does is recorded on camera video. Especially when the best he can come up with is an observation on fried rice.
It’s like a page from the script of “Revenge of the Nerds”. It’s Richie Incognito-esque. Not recommended. Take away his mic.
Then on Monday, some less racist fun. At his “Rob Gronkowski Football 101 Women’s Clinic”, a dance-off broke out.
- Filed Under:
- Rob Gronkowski
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match