- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Rob Gronkowski Mocks Asian Fan: ‘He Only Cooks Fried Rice’
You could say that it’s all fun and games in a bar setting, and that the “victim” is a willing participant. But Rob Gronkowski should know better than to drag a guy onstage and make with the Asian jokes when everything he does is recorded on camera video. Especially when the best he can come up with is an observation on fried rice.
It’s like a page from the script of “Revenge of the Nerds”. It’s Richie Incognito-esque. Not recommended. Take away his mic.
Then on Monday, some less racist fun. At his “Rob Gronkowski Football 101 Women’s Clinic”, a dance-off broke out.
- Filed Under:
- Rob Gronkowski
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers