- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Rob Gronkowski Mocks Asian Fan: ‘He Only Cooks Fried Rice’
You could say that it’s all fun and games in a bar setting, and that the “victim” is a willing participant. But Rob Gronkowski should know better than to drag a guy onstage and make with the Asian jokes when everything he does is recorded on camera video. Especially when the best he can come up with is an observation on fried rice.
It’s like a page from the script of “Revenge of the Nerds”. It’s Richie Incognito-esque. Not recommended. Take away his mic.
Then on Monday, some less racist fun. At his “Rob Gronkowski Football 101 Women’s Clinic”, a dance-off broke out.
- Filed Under:
- Rob Gronkowski
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts