- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rob Gronkowski Mocks Asian Fan: ‘He Only Cooks Fried Rice’
You could say that it’s all fun and games in a bar setting, and that the “victim” is a willing participant. But Rob Gronkowski should know better than to drag a guy onstage and make with the Asian jokes when everything he does is recorded on camera video. Especially when the best he can come up with is an observation on fried rice.
It’s like a page from the script of “Revenge of the Nerds”. It’s Richie Incognito-esque. Not recommended. Take away his mic.
Then on Monday, some less racist fun. At his “Rob Gronkowski Football 101 Women’s Clinic”, a dance-off broke out.
- Filed Under:
- Rob Gronkowski
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story